MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-18-2001, 09:45 AM   #1
mike_navigator
Registered Member

Talking What Happened Saturday Night...

Well we met up (mercury tim c and a few others) and we are sittin around talkin. Well some of our old friends showed up. The S-10's with nitrous. They left after a little bit. Then the ricers showed up so we started talking a little louder and louder and then they left. But one of the funniest things was a 6-cylinder mustang come in try to do a burnout. So grouper ran after him in his firebird. But the came MR. COBRA talkin BS all over the place btw he was drunk as a skunk. He starts talkin about beatin alan in the 95 cobra. Well me and merc. tell alan about it and he gets pissed and starts to talk to him.

well i will finish the story later i have to go school things.

mike
admin of
www.v8tec.com
mike_navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 09:49 AM   #2
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Oh, u are so mean. U better finish it soon.

It's like reading a book, and finding out that the last couple pages are gone. Or taping a movie, and finding out that the last part didn't tape.

FINISH IT SOON, OR ELSE!
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Hey Mike Navigator.

I forgot about the Gold Six cylinder stang trying to do a burn out. That was pretty funny. Then the Groper hops in his 6cyl FireBird and takes off after him. YOU GO GROPER.

I wasnt feeling all that great, I dont know how I could forget about the Lumberton boys and there S-10's. The two leaders of the there pack have mid 80's S-10 with 2.8L (I think, If I remember) V6's that are built up and sprayin. There actually some tuff stuff. There cool as hell to.

Then a small group of ricers came in. About 5-6 cars, they parked on the other side of the S-10's and tried to stay out of view. After 30 minutes of them sitting in there car, they just drove off. WE tried to instigate a race of two, but they ignored us and all got on it when they left the parking lot. What an impressive show that was......NOT.......

Then up comes this drunk Jack A$$ with his friends driving his 99 Cobra. He claims its the fastest Car out of the bunch. All he had was an offroad X pipe, and Flowmasters.

He knew a few of our friends, and had come out there to try to race them. They turned him down, then most of the gang comes up to me. I wanted to race him, but just didnt have it in me Saturday night to race, my heart was hurtin, along with the rest of me (I was sick). Every one was pretty confident I'd show this guy my tail lights. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get my chance next weekend.

The guy with the 99 Cobra starts talking trash about some of the cars out there. He points to one of the Regulars cars Alan (We'll call Dogman from now on.) with a Heavily modded 95 Cobra, Red.

"Oh man, That was the closest race I've had, but I still waxed him. He werent nothin." Said the drunk man while staggering and picking his nose.

I thought to myself.Okay, this has potential. The guy has friends that can drive for him, he talked trash about Dogman. Hmmmm Lets see what I can stir. I ran over to Mike Navigator, and said "I'm about to cause a little trouble. Were gonna see a race." Tim C mummered "Oh Sh!t, I dont want anything to do with that."

I run over to Dogman. "Whats up man, hows it going?" I said with this absolute Sh!t eating grin. He knew something was up.

"Hey Merc, Watcha up to, Looks like no good." He said eyeing me supiciously while also wearing a sh!t eating grin.

"man that dude down there with the hat, the guy that drives that 99 cobra is talking about you. Said he Blew your doors off on the night of the Fast & Furious." That got Dogman's intrest.

"WHO, WHAT COBRA, What guy with a hat." he asked getting excited.

I pointed him out again, and the car, Dogman made this hilarouis expression and said something to the effect "I'll Straightin this out." and walked down there.

Next thing you knew, a crowd gathered around the two. The dude with the White 99 was still talking trash when Dogman stepped in.

Things got kinda out of control alittle after. Dogman kept saying, if the dude had something, then bring it on. He wanted to race BADLY. Drunk Dude, said he wouldnt let any of his friends race his car because they cant drive it like he can.

"There No Way,.....Hicup.....Stagger.....That your 95 Cobra can beat my Big 99 Cobra. I dont care what you done.....Hicup..Burp" Drunk dude.

Anyway to make it short, the drunk dude and friends were all pretty hyped up, and pissed, they hopped into the Cobra and sped off.

Then they called the people that we knew who were out there. Talking trash still..There gonna be out there next weekend, and sobber, with a few of there "Faster" friends and there stangs. Its been set up, now we just need to find a place to race. I want in on this. I know of at least 4 other of the regulars will want in. people were already talking Money Saturday.

Now I got two things to look foward to Saturday. The chance of seeing the FireBird Girl, and going out with her, and the great possiblility of a few good races and some money next weekend.

Mike Navigator..

Crystal and Branden (Red 2000 GT like mine) have a Video Camera there going to bring out there Saturday night to tape the races and cars. You and Budman gotta be out there Saturday, tell Budman Regardless of what kind of party there having on Campus.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 02:12 PM   #4
Coupe Devil

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury

People were already talking Money Saturday.

Now I got two things to look foward to Saturday. The chance of seeing the FireBird Girl, and going out with her, and the great possiblility of a few good races and some money next weekend.
Man it would be nice to see her again huh. Go win some races. Get some cash. Alot of it hopefully and go blow it on her. That way you get everything you want. I got an idea though. If there are any fast Fireturds (like girl above) let them race the trash talkers, beat them and then you race them and show em all up. But let the girl win if you race her. nut not by much just a little. Hesitate goin to 2nd or 3rd.
Yeah Yeah
Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 02:53 PM   #5
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Quote:
The S-10's with nitrous
I heard S-10's with nitrous are slow as hell.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 03:13 PM   #6
Coupe Devil

Quote:
Originally posted by 1BAD89

I heard S-10's with nitrous are slow as hell.
You said it not me man. j/k

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 03:21 PM   #7
mike_navigator
Registered Member

Default Thanks merc

sorry mustangman65_79 sorry to keep you in such suspense but i had to change classes in school i was in keyboarding and this was our last day of school for xmas break. I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MERCURY, THANKS ALOT CAUSE MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY SHORT. and i hope to be out there but i dont know got to try and think of a way to stop my parents from leaving from vacation but i will try so hard to be out there. Tim left Crystal and Branden in the race. Well hopefully see ya saturday and good luck with firebird girl. and have merry christmas and happy new year.

mike
admin of
www.v8tec.com
Old 12-18-2001, 03:51 PM   #8
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Good luck Merc and others. I hate people that talk trash, if you have something to show or not you still shouldn't. The guy was drunk and obviously very ignorant.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 04:03 PM   #9
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Smoke 'em man....that guy needs to be taught a lesson. You're the perfect teacher!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 12:50 AM   #10
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I'm sure Dogman will hand this guy his A$$ on a platter. Navigator, I'll make sure Crystal and Branden make copies for you and your brother. I know Tim C and I want a copy of that night.

As for the FireBird girl, I hope she's there, and I hope things go well between me and her, but as to racing her and letting her win. IT will take more than a lazy 1-2 upshift, and 2-3 upshift for that, unless she drives a 100 percent better than the last time I've seen her drive.

I wanna win some money, and win some races. Man, I'm just as excited about the racing as I am the girl. Call me strange like that. Racing before Women, well thats how it goes in my book.

To make things difficult, I got a call from my Ex-Girlfriend tonight at work, she wants to try and patch things up. She wont let this brake up be easy. I told her what ever, just dont bother me Saturday (I was alot nicer than that though.)
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 01:13 AM   #11
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Kick his but Merc. Post the video

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 01:19 AM   #12
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Sounds good Merc. Good luck with the races and the girl. In that order!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 06:47 AM   #13
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I want to hear al about this saturday. And post the film if u can. Thanx Mercury for finishing the story.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 12:10 PM   #14
mike_navigator
Registered Member

Talking Mercury

WE HAVE NO MONEY LOL
admin of
www.v8tec.com
Old 12-19-2001, 05:27 PM   #15