MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-13-2003, 12:57 PM   #1
50DAVIDLX

Default saturday night kils 2-1

The first race did give me any encouragement but sure did make my night. it was agianst a yellow ZO6. i saw him at an intersection to the side of me, he saw me checking his car out. then just took off. i whent to go follow him and i got next to him at the first light. (he looks to be in his 50s) the lights green and we took off..... well atleast he took off. i was left behind as if i wasn't even tryng. the next light he had kinda of a delay. i think he was trying to give me a head start just so he could go flying by me, and he did. i knew from the start i had no chance. it was atleast fun to a fast car like that on the streets.
And for the second race it was a tree way agianst an eclips and a supra. the supra put up a good fight as for the eclips, it was left in first gear.

later,