MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-19-2003, 06:31 PM   #21
429mustang
Registered Member

The fastest I've ever went in my 86 GT was around 120, it has the crappy 85 mph speedo but the dial was pointing way down past the marks. About a half year later I went out to leave my friends and my outer control arm was on the ground, ( I found out when I tried to back up and my wheel torqued out by itself) luckily it didn't happen when I was driving, let alone going 120. My wheel probably would have ripped off right before my car would have spun out off the highway. (anyone else aver type retarded sometimes, lately words like THE have come out like TEH, or WORD like WROD, maybe I'm dysxolecilcik!)
Old 04-04-2003, 11:13 AM   #22
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Scariest Ride of My Life

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang_Crazy
I think the moral of the story is to not drive 150 mph down the highway like an idiot.
Street Races To me are Just that

When 2 cars Know there in the middle of Nowhere and if they crash and burn there the only idots who die.... A stretch Of Freeway Is never a Drag Patch Period. You Not Only have the Law you have Huge High Balling Rigs that could never get out of your way even if they wanted to. I think the Moral to the story is never Race where anyone else Can Get hurt

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: