View Single Post
Old 12-11-2001, 03:25 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Default My Cobra vs. Eclipse GS-T

My little bro took the cobra out the other day to do some christmas shopping. Well, he was out in the snake with some girl, and two of his buddies pull up next to him at a light in an eclipse GS-T. Like I said, my bro knows the driver and he said the guy has intake and exhaust. They agreed to race, but my bro for some reason doesn't like to beat on the cobra. When the light went green, the eclipse laid down some rubber, and my bro took off soft, not even chirping the tires, but then floored it, hit second soft, with no chirp (keep in mind that when I drive it, and hit second full throttle, I get sideways everytime!) then finished out third gear, shifiting into fourth with a car length lead.

He called me up all excited about it, but I yelled at him for not going harder! Still, I was proud that the cobra beat that turbo'd eclipse without breaking a sweat. I still got to get it to the track, but I really think it's mid to high thirteen's capable.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote