View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 12:11 AM   #1
tinner
Registered Member

Smile 2 kills and a close one

I love saturdays in santa rosa 3 races in one night. 1st a late 80's camaro I killed him by far not a very good race. 2nd a riced out v-crap prelude , killed him by 2 cars in a race from 30 to 90 or so. And 3rd the best and funnest race I have ever had it was a new GT . He came up behind me at a light I started out really slow about 5 mph . He came up beside me and smiled and here we go. He jumped on it first w/ a little curp I hit it , it is on w/ my front wheel at his door I shift to second and pull a little about door to door , then he pulls back in front w/ my front wheel at his back wheel we stay like that to about 110 (fastest my car has been w/ me in it) Then we both slow because of tail lights coming up fast. All in all I lost but to a nice car and a nice kid. We puled over and swopper the stories on our cars.1st los but it was worth it

Keith Craft 408w
11:1cr AFR205's , Vic Jr. , 750 Speed Demon , MSD Digital 6+ , Aeromotive fuel system , Hooker Super Comp ,Headers , Art Carr roller C-4 w/ 10" converter and trans brake
tinner is offline   Reply With Quote