View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 11:45 PM   #1
91PA5liter
Registered Member

Default 3 for 3 tonite (alittle long)

i'd have to say tonite was a very good night. it started out with me pickin up a friend and heading out to this battle of the bands thing(Which sucked) but along the way i ran into a new Celica GT. he pulled away from this light on me a little he didnt rev or any thing so i didnt know it was a race but i still put the hammer down and just walked right on by him. I then pull onto 202 and am heading towards West Chester when this older RX-7 convertable not sure what work it had done to it other then dual exhuast. He pulls up next to me and paces with me for about 15 sec. So i take the bait and hit the throttle 1st and start pulling on him up to about 100mph he was pretty far back even further then the Celica. ANd when i got off at west chester this guy pulls up next to me revving and stuff and i wasnt gonna race right in the town cuz i'd get a ticket so fast so this guy takes off and i see him further down the street at the pep-boys i guess thats where he gets all of his performance parts. I then went to this battle of the bands and after i left that cuz it sucked i was coming home and this guy in a V6 mustang pulls up next to me it was a 94-98 body style. And we go at it i beat him by a decent amount nothing spectacular but was surprised at how well he kept up with me. At the lower speeds i was droping him but then i'd slow down and he'd pull up and we'd go from like 75 and he'd keep pretty close. I was shocked, and all he had done was a cold air intake. sorry if this was a little long but tonite was a busy night for me.
91PA5liter is offline   Reply With Quote