Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2002, 01:56 AM   #1
Rosco
Registered Member

Question Questions

I have a bunch of questions for everyone here, I'm actually new to this forum as of maybe 2 weeks ago. Last year i purchased a '91 GT 5spd. Man i've had lotsa fun with this as it is all stock except for a steeda short-throw, centerforce dual friction clutch, and Nitto tires. Well it's been quite awhile now, and i'm getting bored with it in stock version. So i've decided to make some changes to it and would appreciate everyone's experience, comments and good old help.

This upcoming summer I have a list of stuff i want to do to it, now i'm not the all knowing person in the world so i'd like your guys help with some stuff. I'm looking to add the following things and was wondering if there was anything else i'd need. I actually wanna make it a street/strip car. Things i'm looking to add

Headers - Possibly Mac Equals or BBK shorties
X-Pipe or H-pipe (is there really a difference?)
2 Chamber Flowmasters
Storman Norman Hood w/ Ram Air Intake
Stalker Front Bumper
I'm gonna get the car painted factory white After i get my hood and front bumper ( anyone know the color code for the White '91's? my door code has been removed)
Upper and Lower Intake manifold
New Rocker arms
Cam
3.55 gears
Subframe connectors

Seriously this is the current list of modifications i have planned for this summer. I was wondering if this is all i'd need for what i have planned, as in do i need bigger injectors and such. Also, not alot of people in my area drive Mustangs so I'm not really sure what parts would be the best for what i've listed. If anyone could help me out with anything I'd really appreciate it. Thanks alot everyone, and I hope to hear from ya soon. Private E-mails can be sent to Blankman@stny.rr.com

- Rosco -
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote