View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 08:40 AM   #33
Aquaman
Registered Member

Unit -I understand your frustration to a point because on "my" forum I patrol the kill section pretty hard and fight for my beliefs as well. But I never contradict myself the way that I have seen you do. And I have never challenged a fellow Co-Vette owner to a race because I think my car is so damn "freakish". Your fellow Mustangers would probably be more willing to stand behind you if you didn't challenge them so often.

I have just a few things for you that have been sticking with me. On your LS1 humpers post you said "Those LS1's will get beat or beat me by very little if they are stock" then later in the post you say "Avg LS1 guy mid-high 13's, good low-mid 13's" but earlier in your post you said you run a 14.19@103 with a G-tech and I would say your time is right but the MPH is off by 2-4 MPH they almost always are on the G-tech. Anyway your car was not in the best running condition I picked up on that so Lets say you are off by .2-.3 making it a high 13's car. so then you by your own admission are in the high end of the Avg LS1 driver yet you believe that you will beat or barely loose to any LS1 you race?

I also never said you didn't beat the LS1's you said you beat I don't doubt that you did or the Cuda' but in my world 4 MPH is alot "sound familiar and so is .2-.8 the margin that good to some avg LS1's would beat you by. Again by your own statements.

As for Sedanman I can tell you he is very loyal to Mustangs and has posted a few C5 kills on "my" forum as well. when he is meet with doubt I stand up and say what the facts are. Many of the people on my forum know me personally and know I don't lie or inflate crap I call it like it is. And when I'm wrong I'll admit so. Sedanman did not have me come on here he doesn't even know I'm here because he's was at some Mustang thing in St. Louis that I would have gone to if I wasn't so busy here trying to get the stink of Aquavelva off me. BTW thanks for telling me it's out of style. I didn't know because my Gilled wife doesn't have a nose.

Mercury - Speaking of being Wrong "I" was and I'm sorry. I confused myself and thought you were the one who popped in on CF and spouted that crap. It was Mike Navigator. I have a friend on CF that goes by Mike Mercury and somehow combined them took off the MIKE part and well I was wrong sorry.

As for the Repair of the Ferrari / Lambo it is damn pricey not anything I want a part of My dad pays almost 10K for routine service at the dealer for his cars and they break alot. They are pretty but kinda fragile. If you ever think I'll pick up a 308/328/348 because they are cheap 20-40K stay away those have a horrible repair record his 512's are only a little better but not much. The Vette is way more reasonable but the service guys are not as nice as at the Italian dealers. Maybe because they don't get to rape you the same way. 80-100 an hour

As Unit would say - Have a nice day