View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 10:01 PM   #38
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyman
Blah blah blah blah blah, we can bench race all day.

To put it franky Aquaman, you have an attitude. Good sometimes, most of the time bordering on bad, pissing me off. Whatever, I kinda like it. Sure your vette will run good with a blower, so will my car, so will everyones car, who cares. Run what you have.

So stop being an friction causing member of this board, I dont like flame wars and I am not going to participate in one with you. Settled, ok?

Skyler

PS, I love your signature, but Id have to hit you if you said that to me in person.
Well I'm glad to see that maybe you are starting to realize that I'm usually just kidding around and yeah I do cause some tension but with a F'ed up sense of humor like mine thats bound to happen eventualy

I am here because I enjoy cars all cars including 03 Cobra's I'll be damned If my Little brother didn't call and ask me to Co-Sign for him and his wife on one I really thought I raised that boy better then that. I ahve had quite a few Mustangs over the years and still respect them for what they are. I can go down to the south side here any Fri. or Sat. and get my Azz handed to me by a couple of them.

This is your guys house and I realize I am not always the most welcome guest but I'm here now and looks like I'll be staying awhile. It's a nice change from my forum Very different dialogs between members. Plus I like to keep a pulse on what the Other camps are doing. I am on a bunch of Different forums but usually just lurking.

Anyway Sky Your right it's silly to keep this little tit for tat going it could go on forever..... So I'm done with it but Just for the record a 108 trap does kinda suck