View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 08:36 PM   #14
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by inferno
The tires on the cars are the tires that come when you buy the car. The Yokohama's might have a slight advantage, but maybe not. You are talking like the BFGoodrich g-Force KD street tires are normal everyday use tires. Those are the best tires you can get from BFGoodrich without buying drag radials or full out competition tires that can't see street duty....same thing with the Yokohama's. Then you complain about the Elise being made for road courses....hmmm...last time I checked, the Cobra R was designed for road racing too. Another thing, the chances of running into a REAL 00 Cobra R on the street is probably about the same as running into an Elise. Besides, if you want to get into the what if thing, you can order a supercharged ITR engine when you purchase the Elise from the dealer for a little more and leave no doubt about it at all which car would win. I hope their is no more whining about two cars none of us will probably ever own. Have a nice day.
A mid-engine car vs. a front engine car. The Elise was built for road courses. Have fun with your 3 liters of Fury ! I love Import Guys!