View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 12:03 PM   #28
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
Originally posted by mjflagg
Oh yes, inferno, maybe I heard the story wrong but from what I hear you want to beat ImportKiller then work the rest of us. That's pretty funny! Just don't believe what you see on that geocities.com page (as you can see from my sig); I don't!
Well, I know someone who works with ImportKiller and I also know that as it sits right now, his car is a bolt on 5.0. He has the money to get his 351 and powerdyne put in, but it isn't in his car yet, hence the reason he is stalling for two weeks.

As to the Type R vs Mustang GT comparison, it is only common sense that on a road course with moderate straight areas, that the car with the most power(GT) will win regardless of the handling advantage that the Type R has. What it really comes down to is personal preference. Oh, and about the Lotus vs Cobra R, they even admitted that they had tested the Cobra R at a faster 1/4 time and couldn't explain why it was running as slow as it was. The Lotus did however run a mid 12, so even with a tie on that competition, the Lotus would have still came out on top.