View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 02:00 AM   #77
20LbsBoost

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyman
A bottle will last you about 10 runs on a 100shot. Thats more than enough. If I beat you, Im not going to run you again, theres no point.

Yeah N20 isnt there all the time, oh well. A lot of turbo owners put in race fuel and crank the boost at the track, that ain't there all the time either.

If its not for you than it isnt. This debate really isnt going anywhere anymore, I think all that has to been said has been said.

Given that 20psiofboost, I have to say your a good sport and never got mad, I have to take my hat off to that!

Skyler
Thanks Skyler,

No sense in gettin' mad at differences in opinion, cuz that's all it is. I'm just glad you guys didn't jump me even worse cuz I'm a non-Ford owner!

By the way, I checked with my TT/A buddies on that list about what power adder meant to them. They said the same thing....nitrous, turbo & supercharger. Said it was a track term to determine classes which is why I never heard of it, I don't go to tracks. One guy agreed with me regarding the literal definition of the term, that it could be anything that added power....but we won't go there again. Ya' learn something new every day, even from you Ford guys!

As they say "It's all good!"

Last edited by 20LbsBoost; 11-05-2002 at 02:08 AM..