Thread: First kill
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 12:16 AM   #1
97scharged
Registered Member

Default First kill

Hey guys, I usually don't post too often but I thought I would share my first kill in my mustang. I'm going to work at about 4:30 on Sunday morning not really cruising all that fast and pass this late 80's early ninety's corvette (I guess a c4?) at about 60. I would say not a minute later, he comes roaring up and revs at me. Well, it's pretty early in the morning and I'm a little nervous since I've never actually street raced so I just try to ignore him. Next thing you know he floors it and it is f***in loud as hell! I decide screw it, let's see what this mustang can really do. So he's already about a car and a half on me by the time I react. I slowly start reeling him in and when we shut down at about 120 I have a car on him easy. I get off at the exit where my job is and he follows right behind me. We find another open stretch and start this time from a 20 mph roll. We raced to about 80 and I had like two cars on him! To be honest, I was very surprised. He was cool though, we stopped and talked for a bit. He said he was going to strap some nitrous on it. I had some doubts about my car from all the things I read about it's performance potential, but I don't doubt it anymore.
A list of my mods that I know about: Vortech S-trim, trex fuel pump, k and n intake, upgraded injectors I think and new tires.

Last edited by 97scharged; 11-15-2002 at 12:22 AM..
97scharged is offline   Reply With Quote