View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 04:23 PM   #13
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default Re: Mustangs in snow, almost bit it

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice Hunter
I realize this may be the most obvious thing in the world, but I almost bit it four times last night cause Mustangs don't handle AT ALL in snow. I had to drive to a very important interview at Hershey and I only have the Stang (crap). This whole area got about 8" of snow. I just want to tell you guys that fish tailing at 60 mph because some ******* trucker doesn't see you (Mustangs are invisible to trucks/suvs apparently) is quite possibly one of the scariest things you can do. I held on, but I almost pissed myself. The lack of respect some truckers have for smaller/coup cars is really starting to get on my nerves. Some truckers are great and curteous, but others just want to go, around or through you. Ugh. Interview went great though!!

whew.. take it slow bro, down here in al, we might get an 1/2inch of snow or ice, but i tell you what.. i crawl when it does...(old incident wth a crown vic..sticky brakes..freezing weather.)

jeesh i thought the sheer sound of 400 horses was enough for some jack *** to be aware of your presence..
remember:Loud Pipes Save Lives

oh, also props for all the stangers for drivin yer stang in adverse conditions.. you're all hardcore..

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote