View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 01:54 AM   #57
biggun
Registered Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rev
[B]OK, you'all have convinced me. I'm now gonna have to go find a new Maxima and blow his doors off just to see how close he can hang.

If I lose though, I'm gonna have some kind of stuff all over my face. But I doubt it.

I expect to win by 20 car lengths in the 1/4 mile. Any Maximas want to run in Houston?

Ill try you out, I have a 2003 nissan maxima 6-speed, coldair intake,underdrive p, advanced timming 2 deg,short throw shifter,catback dual exhaust, jet performance chip, and have the heli-coil front diff. I wouldnt be so cocky, i have beaten alot of mustangs stock and modded, 5.0's and 4.6's. You guys did have fast cars years ago and maybee were unbeatable by a 4 door, but now a days ill beat guys like you on my way home from the grocier store with a trunk full of grub, in a car that real girls fall in love with when the sit their pretty little asses on my heated leather seats while listing to my bose stereo system, with the sunroof open watching a dvd on the navigation screen, ohh yahh most of them like shifting my stick (6spd) not a little 5spd rust box, name the time and place we well go for it, good luck youll need it
biggun is offline   Reply With Quote