View Single Post
Old 12-16-2000, 11:17 AM   #11
91LX2Bfast
Registered Member

I got that too when I had my Stang. I had just got new tires and my offroad H-pipe put on and after the mechanic took it off the lift, he was like "yo dude, smoke em up." I told him had to be one dumb son-of-a-bit*h it he thought I was gonna smoke up $800 worth of 5 minute old tires. I did end up giving him a quick ride so we could hear the exhaust though and he was stoaked.
Gas stations were the worst though. Every body looks when they hear you rumble up. Then you would have people coming to talk about your car (which isn't bad considering how many a**holes there are, its cool to talk to nice people.) I DO miss the fun of my mustang.

------------------
1997 Thunderbird 4.6L: Black w/ grey leather Ram Air w/ K&N, FMS U/D pulleys, FMS 9mm wires Soon: custom exhaust, custom burned "Inject tech" chip, trans-go shift kit, 28,000GVW trans-cooler

No Longer own: 91 LX 5.0L 5 spd Red w/ black interior
2 chamber flowmasters, Bassani off-road X-pipe, MAC cold air induction, Kirban short throw, Heavy duty 3 core radiator, FMS 3:73's, Timing bump to 14 degrees, SRP billet racing pedals, Kenwood sound system
91LX2Bfast is offline   Reply With Quote