Thread: Late night fun
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2001, 02:09 AM   #1
'93GT
Registered Member

Post Late night fun

Late Sat. I was on my way home at about 3:00 am I took the long way home down through town. I was out in my moms '98V6 Stang due to the fact that my 5.0 has no clutch. I have only had my 5.0 for a few months and really havent seen what it can do, so as i pull up to a light in my moms V6 I see out of the corner of my eye a red 5.0 not unlike mine pull up in the next lane. I quickly remember what I am driving and act like I dont know he is there, that worked for about 2sec he revs it up a bit. I saw the light turn and I stomped on it I heard a short chirp and was off. When he hit the gas I saw his car jump and noticed he was spinning the tires bad. I got to about 40 when all of a sudden I heard a zoom noise and he was gone nothing but tail lights I have never seen a beating like that he was long gone but just then another zoom and a VR4 flys bye then a little honda civic after that, I thought what have I got myself into. At the next light I killed the civic but the VR4 and the 5.0 killed me ( the 5.0 beat the VR4 ) but it was a fun learnig experiance.

'93GT is offline   Reply With Quote