View Single Post
Old 01-27-2001, 07:26 PM   #1
quick89gt
Registered Member

Cool Formula T/A Goes Down!

Last night, coming back from a party, I had had a few beers, so my buddy was driving my stang...he can drive a 5-speed O.K. not really, really well though. Anyways, it was us two, and two girls in the back so that's a total of 4 people. (2+2=4) LOL Anyways, we were on a highway, when this red 96-98 Formula T/A rolls up next to us, looks over, then punches it...we were doing about 50-60mph and my friend punched it in 4th gear...I yelled at him to throw it into third, so he did and we instantly blew by that guy like he was standing still, we put about 5 car lengths on him. Then, a little further down the road, he was tailgating us, givin' it some gas, b/c his headlights were bounching up and down, so my friend threw it down into 3rd again, and put another 5-6 cars on him. My friend, who is a Chevy man said that he was embarassed to buy a Camaro after that...I was like..."you should be, they S-U-C-K. Anyways, that made my night and my friend's night, b/c he finally got to drive a car with some balls. Josh

------------------
'89 GT, T-5,
Bored .030 Over, GT-40P heads, MAC 1 5/8" headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, 2 1/2" Flowmasters, Edelbrock 65mm T.B., Trick Flow Intakes, Crane 2031 cam, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Keith Black hyp. flat top Pistons, Screamin' Deamon Coil, Champion Plugs, March Underdrive Pulleys, 255lph Fuel Pump, SVO Motorsport Clutch, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Formula GP Suspension, MAC Upper & Lower Control Arms, FMS 3.73 Gears.
quick89gt is offline   Reply With Quote