Thread: '01 Type-R
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2001, 11:17 PM   #1
StreetStang37
Registered Member

Post '01 Type-R

I didn't race a Integra Type R or anything. Just posting cuz my friends mom is buying him (spoiled CRAZY!) a 2001 Integra Type-R. Its signed off and everything, it'll be picked up on Saturday. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A STICK!! Im supposed to teach him. He's only 16 and his other car got stolen. He had a '97 V6 Accord and got rims lowered and like $5K suspension and $8K stereo among other things when HE WAS 15!! Didn't even have his license! The Insurance valued the car and all his stuff at like $37K but he got (his mom actually) rammed and only got $19K.

The thing Im excited about is he is leaving to go on a snowboarding vacation on SUNDAY and is leaving the car with ME!! He wants me to break in the engine for him, so he told me to drive it as much as possible (I know, no revving to high or speeding) so it would be ready when he gets back. I'll make sure of that! Nice job huh. Sorry it was so long!

------------------
1993 Mustang GT - March Ram Air, K & N filter charger, Pullies, Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2 in. mendrel bent cat back, High Flow H-Pipe, Pro 5.0 Power Tower
StreetStang37 is offline   Reply With Quote