View Single Post
Old 02-26-2001, 09:27 AM   #1
sedanman
Registered Member

Post Finally race a supra........well kinda

I am driving home the other night and I see a supra headed down the road, I have been wanting to race one for a long time so I figured heres my shot I get behind it and it says turbo. So I get along side it and he does not want to play. So I try a little more and no dice than as I exit off the highway he wips it to my ramp and I am like WTF, but ofcourse this means that it is on. So we work are way through traffic and finally get a little room to open it up and he slow and I slow and drop to 2nd he nails it and I nail it with the stang pulling a 1/2 car quickly than neither budge each other than he quickly jumps out of it, WTF? It was not much of a race only a couple second but still, my first supra race!

Here viper,viper,viper

Wait, I think I need some more work first....

------------------
1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd, GT-40 Heads, Cobra intake, 73MM mass air, 65mm TB, FPR, 24lb injectors, E303, Headers,off road H-pipe, Flows, K&n , hurst, 3:55's, pullies, etc...
Best ET 13.5 (2.15 60ft)
Best MPH 103.9
On semi-bald street tires
New mods! electric fan, nitto drag radials, mac upper and lower control arms, HD trac-loc, lakewood 50/50's on back, shift light, centerforce dual friction, and rebuilt heavy duty T5

[This message has been edited by sedanman (edited 02-26-2001).]
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote