View Single Post
Old 03-12-2001, 05:59 PM   #30
fastang
Registered Member

Inferno: I realy dont like how you refered to me in your first post. If I came off as stubborn or ignorant to you it wasnt my purpose. Im not the kind of person to flame or contest every Honda timeslip. I do remember contesting that a stock U.S. released ITR could hit a 14.6 though. I just dont like people coming to a mustang site with a video of some random guy in a stang getting beat by a Honda and then being an a$$ about it by listing excuses we might say before anyone even has a chance to post. I mean I sure wouldnt get a video of a 6 second Pro 5.0 stang kicking the $hit out of a civic and post it at ClubSI with a rude title and then talk $hit. Its doesnt have any purpose. Maybe make the topic name "My turbo civic VS a stang" or something but not "must've been a 4 cyl stang"

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, 355's K&N, off road pipes, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors