View Single Post
Old 03-23-2001, 01:57 AM   #53
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Man this is a funny thread alright. I like the crack about the 79 mustang looking ugly....gee its only the first year of the fox body mustang which also shared its body with the Lincoln Continental(mine),mark7,t-bird,cougar,fairmont....and it only lasted until 93....must have been a bad body type.If we left the world up to this guy ford would have made the mustang into the probe like it was planned originally before they got a brain and kept the V8 in the SN-95. I like how he compares the 351 windsor to a chevy 351 ls1....Chevy has a 350 5.7 genius. Since when does a fox body mustang with a 351 windsor get blown off the face of the earth by a camaro anyways? Your mustang would get blown off the face of the earth by a cow turd with a nitrous shot.
Now in all seriousness I think the new mustang V6s are pretty decent from what I have heard but come on...he got the jump on you and you then reeled him in and passed him? I think the guy needs a shift kit cus his tranny is probably shifting like the one on my Lincoln. I also wonder how many times you can power shift that V6 mustang to a 14.9 before it blows up. Yea its easier to get a V6 mustang into the 14's than a 4.6 dohc...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...THEN WHY DO THEY MAKE A GT MUSTANG? Must be for the different wheels