View Single Post
Old 05-23-2001, 11:37 PM   #1
gp001
Registered Member

Talking M power gets F'd (F for Ford, of course)

OK, let me preface this by saying I don't usually pick on such unworthy prey, but you'll understand why in a minute.
While on our way to my Fiance's business I turned right onto a street just before the oncoming traffic got a green light. I accelerated a little bit, but nothin extreme. Keep in mind my car sounds like a Trans Am series race car with the X-pipe and 2 chambers. I look in the mirror and see this black BMW weaving through 3 lanes of traffic. At this point I was slowing for a red light, and he came FLYING by giving me this snotty glance like he owned the road with his M5. His car had aftermarket rims, exhaust, and the blackest tinted windows I've ever seen, looked pretty damn good. When the light went green he hit it, and I let him get at least a car length out. I slammed the throttle, short shifted 1st at 5200, short shifted 2nd at 5000, put it in 3rd and let off. It took him FOREVER to catch up. I mean FOREVER. He did give me the "rock on" hand gesture as he screamed by. My fiance and I could not stop laughing. The little OLD Pony sure knocked the snotty right out of him.

------------------
347 (Coast High short block), 279/284 .493/.510, TFS TW, Stealth, 750, Flowtech hdrs, Dr. Gas X, 2 Chmbr Flowmaster, MSD 6AL-Dist.& SS coil, March serpentine pulley system, Art Carr C-4, Currie 9" w/3.55, alum Drv Shft, susp mods, Total Control subframes & tower braces, Trans Am Racing power dual master, 4 wheel disc
In a 66 coupe
gp001 is offline   Reply With Quote