View Single Post
Old 06-21-2001, 10:51 AM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Post whats up with this

There is a guy around here that has a 94 or 95 stang that is lowered with a double wing and a body kit huge rims and a nice paint job awesome looking car. I forgot to mention the 4 inch hood scoop.

Anyways I always thought this car was a 5.0
Untill last year I saw him run at the track and all he could do was a 16.9 I was shocked

Now I could understand if this guy is just into looks. But this guy has a huge sticker across the windshield that says night stalker and has SVO badges on the car whats up with that I thought that an SVO was a V8 of course I could be wrong.

Just for grins Im gonna hunt this ricer stang (V6 auto) down this weekend and smoke him in my Honda CRX or maybe my truck Man I have got to get my stang street legal so I can make examples out of guys like this.

Before I crucify this guy is there such a thing as a V6 SVO.

The night that this guy ran at the track it was dead just about 15 or 20 cars so not many people seen his pathtic 1/4 mile runs.

He is a 5.0 poser most people think his car is a 5.0. I think its time to expose this cocky little phony.

As mustang guys what would be more humiliating to lose to a 2000 GMC V8 truck or a 91 Honda CRX I would just go ahead and dust him in my stang but then he could still lose with honor.

------------------
88 mustang gt convertible bored to 306 BBk equal length headers mac cold air fender kit cowl hood nitto drag radials ford racing clutch flow masters h-pipe 160* thermostat 16 degrees of timing electric fan off 94' t-bird jacobs electronics cap and wires. Edelbrock 1 1/2 inch drop springs.
best 60 ft 2.14, best 1/8th 9.65, best 1/4 15.2 @89mph, Stock gears and 3000+ Altitude
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote