View Single Post
Old 07-03-2001, 05:12 PM   #1
crewzin
Registered Member

Post Everyones sooooo fastttttttt!

Today I went down to get my car aligned after putting on a new k-member and coilover kit. It seems that everwhere I go with a 5.0 theres someone who has one that runs in the nines or eights or something. This guy comes up to me and says his car is almost ready after blowing up his stock motor with a 1000hp nitrous shot running nines. Ya right! Hes replacing it with a Chevy 400 small block. Good luck. His buddy has another car running in the tens but is down too. The owner of the shop comes out with "Ya I got everything you can bolt onto my wifes new stang and she can beat the mess out of your car no probs 550hp". He's never even asked what Ive done to my car. So I throw him a look and said "Maybe, maybe not!" I tend to be a little hard to piss off and try to be very humble. You never know what someone has under the hood! These guys look and sound like they wanted to know about cars but just sit on the fence. I hope I do run into them sometime so I can rack up some kills on the new 347 blow'n vert!
crewzin is offline   Reply With Quote