View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 10:30 AM   #9
LfiveohX
Addicted to the 5.0

Talking

It is so funny to hear that other people do the same thing everywhere else also. It is so true that almost everyone with a "performance car", or what they think is a performance car has to refer to their friends car, or their brothers car, or something like that. I can almost always tell when someone is lying about how fast their car is. Yesterday at my work, I was talking to a guy who says his new Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T can keep up with Ferrari's and Porsche's. He says it is because he knows how to drive his vehicle better than they do. Yeah right! Then he starts telling me that he is thinking about adding a "4 barrell" and maybe changing the computer ! I really had to hold back from laughing at him. I think most of us who own Mustangs are usually a little smarter than the average person who the "performance car driver" usually brags to. Most people who don't have a fast car, or who don't even care about performance will usually just agree with the exaggerations and claims that they can blow off a Dodge Viper with a Mitsubishi Galant with a Chrome Coffee Can Exhaust Tip and Clear Tail Light Lenses!
LfiveohX is offline   Reply With Quote