View Single Post
Old 07-10-2001, 11:06 PM   #7
Tim C
Registered Member

I dont know who he raced last. Chrissy saw Alan and Terry (with the white Talon) at her work on Sunday, and they asked where she was, and said after we left they stayed until 4:30, and J raced some newcomer who thought he had hot sh*t. I dont know what he had or who he was or knew. You should have said something about being hungry, we could have stopped at Wendy's or somewhere. Im definately looking forward to Saturday. I have to spend the day working on my cousins Camaro though. He is supposed to be getting a new rear end (complete with brakes and 3.42s, to replace the 2.7?s, and we have to install longtubes and purple hornies glasspacks like the fairlane. If you want, you can stand around and smoke, or uh, "help" Speaking of the Fairlane, did they get the clutch yet? Oh and i found out from a parts guy at work that a 2001 hood scoop is moulded in the color, and costs about $140 for it and the honeycomb grill. Less at my cost.

Tim

------------------
99 35th Anniversary Edition GT (Scoop on the sides and the hood, billet aluminum shift knob, special floormats, special rims), Black and Silver leather interior, Mach 460 Sound, 5 speed, Flowmasters, K&N Filter, Steeda Triax Shifter, Flowtech H-pipe (hopefully gears soon)
Tim C is offline   Reply With Quote