View Single Post
Old 07-10-2001, 07:00 PM   #10
venumus93
Registered Member

E & EZRIDIN, thanks again for the advice. I had just changed the oil a week ago & I put taylor spiro pro wires & new cap & rotor on about 15-20K miles ago. never changed the fuel pump tho, will do that very soon. i put bosch platinums on there & have read on this board that copper plugs are better performing, so I may just switch to them when I do the fuel pump. The gears should be in by end of month, & I may go with the 3.73's as this will be my weekend warrior starting by the end of month. Heck, our new Explorer has 3.73's in it, why not the Cobra??? I have an old Z car that will be my daily driver, so I wont worry about gas mileage in the Cobra. As for the pullies, I didnt realize the Cobra had diff ones than the GT, but these were diff diameter than stock, especially the crank, so maybe i gained a little bit there. EZRIDIN, we should def talk at the track sometime. Melbourne is trying to build one right now, but it's going slowly, although ground has been broken already. I cant wait, a track less than 5 miles from my house! Later!

------------------
93Cobra#3974
off-road h-pipe, 2chamber flowmasters, hurst shifter, moroso cold-air induction, march street pullies
venumus93 is offline   Reply With Quote