View Single Post
Old 07-12-2001, 11:47 AM   #8
fastang
Registered Member

Whatsup Cam? Nice death I guess I post my losses too. If you always post kills it gets kinda boring.

Your going to have to get used to getting whooped on a regular basis now that youre in Texas. The fastest street cars in the world run over there. Your not in Canada anymore Dorothy

So what was wrong with your car before? You didnt email me to let me know. Is it running better now?

BTW, do you want a 65mmTB and a B303 cam? Maybe a set of roller rockers? Im REAL close to starting my stroker project now. I have the money for the shortblock, Im just saving for the heads and getting everything organized. Im pretty sure my tech has a set of FMS 1.6 roller rockers that he is going to give me for the new motor and Im changing my 65mmTB for a 75 and Im replacing the cam with a much larger unit. If you are interested let me know. My rockers are Crane Energizers and all the parts arent even a year old.
Im going back to the dyno this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. BTW The last time I went to the track I hit a 14.1 with a spkr box in my trunk at over a hundred degrees. So I dropped over 3 tenths in horrible weather buy bumping my fuel pressure and replacing my MAF sensor.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, milled heads, 355's K&N, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote