View Single Post
Old 08-18-2001, 04:34 PM   #6
SlowStang2
Registered Member

This may not belong in the mustangworks website but this does belong in this category. I was on my stock 94 CBR F2 with my friend on his 94 YZF driving along a street when I noticed a very very sooped up camaro pull into a development. We followed him in there and got right behind him. This car was obviously not street legal because of how loud it was which made it more desirable by me since I have so much of an advantage over anyone in a car. We all pull out onto an empty street and gun it. My friend falls behind cuz he missed 2nd (he bought the bike that very same day) and I kept with him. Now this was from a roll so he had NO traction problems, but neither did I of course. The ba.stard hung with me! All the way to 110mph!! But with all the wind 100mph blowing by me and the sound of a huge engine not three feet away from me, it was by far the best feeling I've during a race. I did end up winning, but I'm not sure by how much because a bike is not a car length, but if I had to guess, I'd say I had him by a half of a car length. Now yea yea, I know there are some crybabies out there saying "whoa dude, thats crazy, youre gonna get killed that way." Let me just say I know. And I also know that when I live my life it has to be to the fullest. Nowadays sex is life threatening so who cares. Drive fast.

------------------
94' Stang GT Convertible --Cobra upper&lower, GT-40Y Turbo Swirl aluminum heads, Mac cold air w/K&N, BBK equal length shorties, BBK offroad H-pipe, American Thunder cat-back, BBK T/B 65mm, 24lb injectors, Pro-77mm MAM, pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, 3.55s, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, adjustable fuel regulator 14.4@100 MPH on G-tech;96 at track. (Sad, i know. This is with the stock heads)
SlowStang2 is offline   Reply With Quote