View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 08:34 PM   #4
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

11.40 at 122mph?? That's all you could get out of that steaming white pile of donkey doo you call a car? Sheesh. My sister's x-boyfriend's mother's third cousin's nephew's car did 11.40's with a 75 shot and a BONE STOCK BLOCK! And you call yourself a professional-race-car-engine-builder-with-years-and-years-of-experience! I know a guy named Roach who could take a 6-banger Mustang, piss in the gas tank, put on a K&N and a 50 shot of the sauce and run 12.02's all day long. 11.40's aint no thang.

hehe..

Good numbers, boy. Get those bigger tires out back and you may just get a pinch of air under the skinnies if you nail the switch out of the hole. That is, if all of the front wheel drivers would stop driving straight through the water pit and dripping all over the launch pad.

I got the fitting to run the pressure guage. I'll play with it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Maybe we'll hit the 13's with my piece of turd yet.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote