View Single Post
Old 06-30-2002, 08:45 PM   #18
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Location: Dover, Delaware...Ft.Pierce, Florida...Hiawassee, Georgia...Las Vegas, Nevada.

I never said I "Thought" a Probe did nething, Obviously I was saying,A 14.8 IS a Mid 9 660, thats a fact..... I was going by Time only, not Car.U r correct however that IF "A" car went a Low17, then an 11 660 is correct. So u r saying thats what they run. I disagree,but no biggy.... I agree 100% with u LX about what U said. U r correct I am VERY accurate in determining ET. I am VERY good in Math and I have 20 Years of Racing under my belt,which helps in determining ET. I look at various factors,,,Exhaust,Tires,The "Sound" of the Vehicle, The "Look"of it,Suspension and a few other things. Just by that I can get VERY close to what it runs WITHOUT Nitrous. IF I happen to know how much Spray u use, that is probably the Biggest Help.I have raced everything from a 23 sec Truck to a 7 sec Motorcycle and have NEVER lost a "Money" Race. I agree Luck is a factor.Now a days I assume EVERY Vehicle that races has Spray, If not Oh well,LOL!PS: I don't use Spray,but 1 day I will hook up a Modest 100Hp kit and Play.