View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 01:41 AM   #34
mustang marty gt

Wink

all right unit i knew i could depened on you to jump in there with the fact's ,i deported this mule but he just won't leave, , hey donkey boy elvis HAS left the building, just thought i would see if my cap's button would work, where is mercury when we need him , if you don't like it jack a$$ go to www. blowtie's .com , or oh heii it's already thrown a rod .oh crap, gotta re- build again.com why wont they get past 15,00 miles .oh crap.maybe .com.ishould find acar.com eeeyyyaaaww.com.i got your suc- sh-t camaro covered bring it on you don't even have to pick up coke can's on your way over , as usual with gmc & i love this. gay man coming your sorry a$$ can't even meet me half way across the state. oh hell maybe i should put all this in cap's iv'e already smoked 4 of your zero-28's & a new t a what up dog, oh yeah i forgot you like livestock , any time anywhere ,anyplace or my boy from GA. will take care of you.?by the way did your mom have any kid's that lived.i bet you are a gordon fan also - ya know the rainbow homo.amf

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 10-01-2001).]