View Single Post
Old 11-29-2001, 01:31 PM   #1
89mustang
Registered Member

Default Smoked a 78 Camaro

Coming home last night a friend of mine go up beside me in his 78 that hes just spent 6 months building, its sweet 350/350, 4 barrel holley, the rest of the specs i dont know, but the motor was built by a local guy that is known for his good engines, they are known for being powerful. well he comes up on me wating a race, so i slow down to 40 and we go... i left him, i left him like he was sittin still. then i stopped at a gas station and talked to him he wanted to run from a dead stop so we do, i left him again, but i slow down when i see a car flash its lights, he passed me but i honked at him and got him to slow down, we came up over a hill at 50 side by side, and there sits a hi-po, he gave us a um to say the least interesting look. but i killed him both times rather easily

Old ride: 89 mustang LX with a paxton NOVI 1000 strapped to the 5.0 with a 3.55 rearend.

" FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE IMPORTS!"
89mustang is offline   Reply With Quote