Thread: chev?????
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2001, 01:47 PM   #31
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by GONZO99TA:

oh just my opinion, but i would stop calling your mustang "stock". a TB and exhaust are not stock!
HAHAHAHA! OMG... the exhaust and T/B probably gave him 5 horse unless he has an H-pipe. The T/B probably actually hurts. Dude, as far as I'm concerned, that IS stock performance. He could have gotten that by chucking the air pump, or giving it a tune up.

I can see it now when you get beat by a stock 'Stang. "Your car isn't stock!! You've got aftermarket hi-po plug wires!" That's the most ridiculous, pathetic, worthless excuse on why the X-brand car may have lost a race.

Course, then again when you post of your loss to the stock it'll read like this.

I barely lost to totally modded out 4.6 Cobra, I missed 2nd gear otherwise I would have had him. He had a 14psi intercooled supercharger. It was wicked! Damn, it would have been sweet to beat him. I spun too much off the line so he got like 5 carlengths right there, his 14spi boosted Cobra was no match for my stock LS1 though, I missed second, I was only back like 4 cars at that point, once I shifted into 3rd (where the LS1's really shine) I was reelin him in like a 2lb bass on 10lb test! What do those things have? Must've had like 300rwhp with the boost, cause my stock LS1 puts 320 to the ground and I barely had more!

Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote