View Single Post
Old 11-22-2001, 03:32 AM   #16
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

There was some guy (early 30s) in town with one of his friends a while back while my Stang was still...well...nice...hehe....anyways, it was a black GN, and I could hear the turbo spool up on it very clearly. I still had my open 8" rearend with 3.00:1 gears. He was being a real cock when we were out cruising, and it was pissing me off. I followed him out of town thinking we were going to race, even though I knew he'd beat me, but then he just took off in a 55 zone. I followed him up to about 120, and he hadn't pulled anything on me at all. But then I realized what I was doing and got worried about cops. So I slowed her down and went back to town. Never seen the guy since.

I know they are fast. Damn fast. I think once I get my fastback done I'd be able to compete with one. I have added an Edelbrock 110 gph mechanical fuel pump, a TCI Break-a-Way stall, Currie rearend with 3.70s and Trac-lok, B&M street/strip shift kit, and B&M Supercooler tranny cooler.

That'd be a fun race. I'm looking forward to having my fastback done and being able to cruise around and find some races. Patience is a virtue.

bs
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote