View Single Post
Old 03-14-2001, 06:49 PM   #49
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Alright, enough of this crap.

2MFF

I try to keep a very open mind but your story is BS my friend.

I have been with this site for over 2 years now. If someone comes in here claiming their stock Cobra beat a Z-28 by 12 car lengths you can bet they would be called on it.

Point is, unless you can back up your claims with at least a hint of legitimacy you had better expect doubts (to put it mildly). Doesn't matter what you drive, Ford included.

Quote:
I read all these "kill" stories where the Cobra kills it's equally powered rival by ridiculous lengths and you all get giddy and wet all over each other. But when someone claims to beat a Cobra you all jump all over them with every excuse imaginable. I kill'd it, and kill'd it good.
You have learned this in just 5 days of being on this board?? Funny I haven't noticed.

Quote:
Cause if you want to refute what I say you can do it right here on the board, that's what they're for.
So keep studying.
Wrong again. Boards are not here for a bunch of flaming, name calling, and B.S. stories such as yours. It's trash and will not be tolerated here.

Thread closed

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car