View Single Post
Old 07-31-2001, 11:23 AM   #67
MrJo1094
Registered Member

I got the lawyer,never saw a Judge. Never went to court. WON. Car load of thugs was punking me one night. I thought it was going to mean my car being stolen, or jacked. I left in a hurry. Out running them. I came to 5 complete stops, and even drove slow after each turn, realizing each time they were still back there. Finally after the last turn I decided that if they make this one too, I am going to hit 140 and vanish for good on this stretch. BUT, turns out they pulled off, after 1 turn, and a cop pulled in. Both cars were white, and it was night time. I realized it was a cop since I was driving slow waiting. NO blue lights yet, but did zoom up behind me and light me. I was driving normal then. Pulled over, he wrote me up for running 5 stop signs, and wreckless driving.

BY his own admission, I was NOT evading the law, he had no lights on, or siren. He also had to have given chase to see me run 5 stop signs 8 miles apart. WHICH I didnt run, I waited for him to appear each time befor accelerating. The Judge ripped him apart, he was wreckless driving also, could have killed a citizen too. I was running for my Life, Which I would probably have just pulled into the hospital nearby and gotten security or something, only 1/2 mile from where was pulled over. I am friends with my lawyer. Called him the next morning.

By his own statement, he was condemnd.
MrJo1094 is offline   Reply With Quote