View Single Post
Old 03-29-2001, 12:54 PM   #9
LincoConti87
Registered Member

I can't really say I have picked on people since I'm always the one with the slow car. Had someone pick on me once when I had my 150$ 86 mercury cougar. Pulled to a light next to a newer style camaro that looked like an RS or maybe a z and we and my cousins were lookin at it cus we thought it was cool. I forget if they revved at me or somethin but I floored it and 10 seconds later I'm doing 15 mph and they are at the next light it was funny. They gave me like 5 lengths or somethin. My cousins were like ok you can stop now cus my car sounded like it was going to blow up with the engine problem it had I was running on 5 cylinders I think.
I do remember one time on one of those merge roads I was already over and it was close to being only 1 lane and some preppy jerk in a Lexus sc400 decides that it would be fun to go around me and cut me off for no reason so he comes around and tries to do one of those I'm gonna run into you unless you step on the brakes and I was like fool I'm driving an 86 Ford you can kiss my @ss and buy me a new fender so I just hit the horn and kept on driving and he was pissed so later he went around and cut me off and flicked me off through the sunroof...it was hilarious! Its cool to have money but it must suck to be stupid.

------------------
Rob meister
87 Lincoln Continental
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote