View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 12:59 AM   #7
ItzDaLexus300
Registered Member

Im working on it. I recently had my computer crash and im still having problems with it loosing files and having memory problems. i will get some up as soon as i can for you.

Yes i ahve beaten those cars, but not by much. If you read carefully im saying these cars are pretty much challenging and a lot of those cars i have named have turned right around and beat me.

yes i have an SC300 as it says in my signature, which is as Deuce said the same platform as the MK4 supra tho it comes with the W58 5spd instead of the Getrag 6spd. tho the 6spd does swap in with only shortening of the drive shaft by 2" required. I plan on this soon.

And i wish people would just read my freakin signature where it says SC300 not GS.... but oh well not my fault. (Gilmor directed)

I honestly dont care if people think my car is slow because it is a lexus i drive it because i love it and its fun in its own right.

Deuce the thread i posted in is here http://forums.mustangworks.com/showt...3&pagenumber=2 fourth from the bottom.

that isnt a complete list just gives a basic idea of what is done id be glad to type it all out in detail if you so want it. Doesnt bother me.

And yea the older supras were fast for thier day and can be fast for relatively little. the MK1 Supra (Celica Supra) weighs in at a whopping 2300lbs the MK2 as Inferno said about 2700-2800 depending and the MK3 Turbo the heaviest at 3790lbs (ouch)

Second i gave up street racing a while ago ever since i lost my friend, most of my races are done at controlled tracks tho sometimes i still get at it on the highway. I also never said if those were all drag races. If you read some of my other posts i mention that i am a road course racer. i wont lie that i have put a lot into my car but to me it was worth it.

As i mentiioned before ill try and get some pics etc up as soon as i can.

1996 SC300 5spd ~"Some Mods" **cough**

1987 Pontiac Fiero Project. Ask for Details
ItzDaLexus300 is offline   Reply With Quote