MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2001, 01:52 AM   #1
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Angry DAMN IT!!!!!!! (gotta get a lawyer)

Ok i was drivin down north oak fukin with some girls in a comaro they just look at me and my buddy and smile i look at them and rev my engine :-)i know i know im addicted to racing. but anyways i get a rev back and i look at them and i didnt think it was from their car i was right this guy in a truck was behind me i start to go a lil faster and let him get beside me he's in a chevy silverado like an '86 sounded alright(with lots of help from the glass packs)this guy is about the most redkneckish sum'***** i ever seen he floors it starts to pull away i let him for about 2 seconds i slowly creep back up to him and shoot him a rev he shoots one back im crusin @35 even in 4th @ about 2 rmps tryin to keep the beast quiet i downshift it into 2nd and break those tires about as loose as they ever been and still pull on the guy im flat roastin em in 3rd still!!! i had at least 4 cars on him without traction :-p then the next thing i know here comr cheeries barries and white grapes(COP LIGHTS) im like **** i start throwin roaches out the window and hidin my bag it sucked got a speeding ticket 87 in a 35 and a $500 speeding ticket my second! i might have to sell my beast to keep my *** outa jail but i doubt i do that ill get 2 jobs before i sell my baby but yea anyone got a good Lawyer i could call?!?!?!?!?

------------------
Old 07-15-2001, 01:54 AM   #2
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

i mean a $500 street racing ticketsorry
Old 07-15-2001, 02:05 AM   #3
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Wow dude that sux. Hey at least u won the race. Too bad it is going to cost u 500 bucks though.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2001, 12:31 PM   #4
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Pay the $500 fine and consider yourself (and everyone else even remotely close to you throughout this stupid fiasco) lucky.

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Old 07-15-2001, 02:01 PM   #5
Rev
Registered Member

Damn, Kevin, that's kinda harsh, isn't it? This is Street Racers Corner.

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.
Old 07-15-2001, 03:12 PM   #6
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

YA know what kevin if i knew what the *** you were talkin about i might be offended but i dont so im not!! you r just mad cuase you only got a 13 second car WITH NOS im rollin on the floor laughin about that one mihgt need some help buildin that next engine huh????
Old 07-15-2001, 08:26 PM   #7
Kevin Price
Registered Member

What I am saying is if you were "throwing roaches out the window" and "hiding the bag" a $500 street racing ticket should be the least of your worries. Hopefully you weren't under the influence, I assumed it possible being that you had "roaches" in the car. IF this is a figure of speech that I missed my sincere apologies.

Also 87 in a 35 is a little crazy. I have read several stories on here, and in the news and papers, where innocent bystanders were killed in similar situations. In that it was a 35mph speed limit it would appear to be a rather populated area making high speeds even more dangerous.

Maybe I was a bit harsh, my apologies for that. But sit back and think about it a second, it could have been much, much worse than a $500 street racing ticket.

Your only hope for beating this thing is if a lawyer can get you off on a technicality issue. The speed is going to speak for itself in a judges review of the situation.

There is a time and a place for street racing. We all know it is dangerous not only for ourselves but others as well. We have a choice in putting ourselves in harms way, the people around do not.

I sincerely hope you get to keep your stang and that you won't have to go to jail, chances are you won't see any jail time though. This race just didn't seem like a wise choice and if all you get out of it is a $500 ticket than you are lucky.

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car

[This message has been edited by Kevin Price (edited 07-15-2001).]
Old 07-15-2001, 09:47 PM   #8
Nitrous Al
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Hungry4GMs:
then the next thing i know here comr cheeries barries and white grapes(COP LIGHTS) im like **** i start throwin roaches out the window and hidin my bag it sucked got a speeding ticket 87 in a 35 and a $500 speeding ticket my second! i might have to sell my beast to keep my *** outa jail but i doubt i do that ill get 2 jobs before i sell my baby but yea anyone got a good Lawyer i could call?!?!?!?!?

I know this is the Street Racer corner, but guys like this make me sick! Hungry4GMs is the kind of guy that runs over a innocent bystander because he "thinks" he's street racing! I hope you drop a "roach" in your lap and burn your @#$%! The cops should have taken your car and tossed your a$$ in jail for life!

Old 07-15-2001, 11:34 PM   #9
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Well, were you stoned or not? I mean **** , I doubt you were. I would never have the balls to race if you were.

It depends on the 35 zone though. Theres one in my town that is PERFECT for racing, 2 lanes, but its patrolled by cops constantly. Everyone goes 55 there, it shouldn't be a 35 zone but it is.

So we gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.

But Hungry4gms, you could write with a little bit more continuity, its hard to understand what your sayin.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
TFS TW Heads, E-303, Edelbrock intake, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 1 5/8 shorties, Off Road H, 3 Chamber flows, Jaz Race seats, Back seat removed, sub-frames, Roll Cage, and a 80 shot of N20.
12.54@107.4 Motor
1.69 60'
Old 07-15-2001, 11:53 PM   #10
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by Hungry4GMs:
r just mad cuase you only got a 13 second car WITH NOS im rollin on the floor laughin about that one mihgt need some help buildin that next engine huh????

Yea Kevin's car ONLY runs 13s. And I'm the easter bunny

------------------
1990 Dodge Dynasty with 275,000 miles. Mods:chiped paint, CD player. Sucks but it was free. Praying for a stang.
The "Guetto Glider"

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin hard enough
Old 07-16-2001, 01:13 AM   #11
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Yea well i feel like an *** about that one:-P sorry kevin your car is a hoss, but anyway if you think im gonna hit an inocent bystandard @ 1:00AM i dont think he would be that innocent only a crackhead runnin from the police is gonna be on Oak in the middle of the road @ 1:00 AM i understand theres been accidents but im not a dumbass i know how to drive my car i know when to let out and when not even to get in it, but have some faith i mean sh!t stret racin is street racin and im a young guy i smoke bud big fukin deal!! jail for life?? only if you got in my face with that sh!t id be in jail for life look im not startin any sh!t here im just tellin a story if you didnt like what happened im sorry i didnt much like it either!! and YES i was a lil high if you must ask and yes i race like that quite a bit if you smoked this stuff ay youd understand but you dont and i respect that your old asses dont need to gve me sh!t though. you dont like it dont read it!
Old 07-16-2001, 03:30 AM   #12
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Hungry 4GMs. I myself are not trying to flame you or judge you, but a lot of respect is lost at the mention of Drugs.

I will admit, I cant speak from experience when it comes to drugs, for I never tried any illegal narcotics. But Impaired is Impaired, regardless if its Weed or Beer, your judgement is still off. You put yourself and the people around you at risk while pulling stunts like that.

Just because your young doesnt give you an exuse to smoke weed. I'm young, well relatively, and I've never touched the stuff, nor has any of my friends. You can have a kick A$$ time without Beer, and drugs.

Maybe thats why I'm such a street racing addict, Nothing can beat the rush from a good race.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. GT Apperance pkg. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle, 40 series Flowmasters, Steeda Tri-Ax
64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Future resto.
Old 07-16-2001, 07:20 AM   #13
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

Damn guys, I will admit that I like to smoke weed, but I would never even drive the stang impaired, never mind race. 2 totaly diffrent highs that totaly don't belong together, and a good way to kill yourself or someone else. If I could just figure out a way to make racings high last longer then the next stoplight I could bag it and sell it!

Hungry4GM's, you gotta figure that posting a story like this is gonna catch you some sh*t from people. All it'll take is some guy stoned, racing, hitting a mini van full of a church group on its way home from some late night choir practice to give us street racers all the bad press we don't need.

------------------
'95 Chrome Yellow GT ragtop, KN filter charger, Dynomax cat back, Accel plugs and wires.
Old 07-16-2001, 07:58 AM   #14
dinomite
The Dude

i have to say that i'm with mercury and kevin on this one, i don't think that anyone should use drugs, and trying to actually do something while under their influence is just out of the question.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:53 PM   #15
gp001
Registered Member

Hungry4GMs,
You were so alert and attentive that you drove like an idiot, with all that $hit in the car, and got busted? Do you really consider what you did "street racing"? Sounds more like acting like a fool to me. Get high if you want to, hell OD, but keep your dumb *** off the road when you're high. Well, hopefully a judge will do that. Buy a bus pass

------------------
347 (Coast High short block), 279/284, TFS TW heads, Stealth, 750 Holley, Flowtech hdrs, Dr. Gas X, 2 Chmbr Flowmaster, MSD 6AL-Dist.& SS coil, March serpentine pulley system, Art Carr C-4 (Soon to be a Richmond 6 spd, Currie 9" w/3.55, alum Drv Shft, susp mods, Total Control subframes & tower braces, Trans Am Racing power dual master, 4 wheel disc, 17x8 Torqthrust II's
Something up my sleeve
In a 66 coupe
Old 07-16-2001, 01:16 PM   #16
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

Talking

You guys are funny to me, im not gonna stop racin im not gonna stop smokin im not gona give one ounce of a *** what you think about me and ill probably still beat half of ya STONED,being high aint that big of a deal after you do it for 10 years ya know kinda loses its affect and even if it didnt the affect isnt much alot worse sh!t happens in the world then people driving high and there is a BIG differrence between being drunk and being a lil soned a BIG ONE!! but like i said i dont expect any of you to understand and uh to the "Acting a fool" comment HA HA isnt that what street racin is????
Old 07-16-2001, 01:50 PM   #17
jimberg
Registered Member

Every once in a while I will take a late night cruise. Sometimes 1 or 2 am even. All the roads I drive on have at least a 55mph speed limit, most of them are 60-65mph. It never fails that I see someone on the side of the road or in the median walking home from a bar or a party or something.

Trying to rationalize why it would be okay to hit a pedestrian while you're street racing and smoking pot is way beyond offensive. Maybe when you're run off the road and killed someday someone can just say, "oh well, he was just a pot head anyway".

I probably would have bought that that 35 zone was underposted. I see streets like that every day, but you couldn't stop there. I can only hope and pray that every "street racer" like yourself gets busted before they wind up killing some innocent person who chose to walk instead of driving drunk.

------------------
351W 89 Mustang GT Convertible
Old 07-16-2001, 02:03 PM   #18
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

ha ha
Old 07-16-2001, 02:17 PM   #19
86LX5liter
Registered Member

Why is it that every time someone like this writes in I reevaluate my patriotism? I mean, if this were Russia, this guy wouldn't be paying a $500 fine. He would be in jail, awaiting trial, and would be sentenced to life in prison. But in this country, we let things go. All to make a little money for the town? It makes me sick.
Old 07-16-2001, 02:36 PM   #20
Hungry4GMs
Registered Member

YOU GUYS ARE ATE UP!!! i didnt do anything damn yall aint ntver got pulled over!!! get ovr it it AINT THAT BIG OF A DEAL I DIDNT EVEN GO TO JAIL!!!

[This message has been edited by Kevin Price (edited 07-16-2001).]
Closed Thread