MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2001, 01:26 PM   #1
fastang
Registered Member

Post finaly got my gears installed and stomped a troll.

Ok , Im working from 8-3 on sat, and while Im working one of my good friends ran out of work and decided to stuff my gears in for me. He did an awesome job and I head off for Palm Springs to visit my mother. Me and my girl are cruizing down the 10 around 75 mph when she looks to her left and says "Look, another Mustang just like your's, a 94-95 5.0." I look over and theres a white one lowered on 18"s with clear corners and a nice exhaust. I look over and this guy is staring at me so I drop in into 4th and piss with him a little because I know he wants to race. Were in too much traffic to race so he guns it and goes around the car in front of him. Now I have to catch him with my girl whining in my ear. We cant get good room to race so we kept passing eachother for about 20 miles. We get a LITTLE room and when he's already ahead he floors it and gets the jump too. He beats me before we hit traffic and blips his hazards. So I keep up with him and pull beside him. He doesnt even smile he just flips me off! Im going WTF! This guy just got the jump on me when he was ahead of me, pulled for literaly 3 seconds and thinks he beat me! No way, We were side by side for another 5 minutes when the freeway finaly opened up. He was about a half a car ahead and again he took the jump instead of waiting for me to line up with him. He gets a full car length ahead of me when I start pullin his *** . At first I was pulling kinda slow, but as soon as I started to wind it out and hit 5th it was OVER, I slid right past his *** and hit my hazards when I was about 2 cars ahead at about 125 mph. Of course he does a lil-bitc* fly by only this time Im flipping him off and smiling from ear to ear. Gears are awesome, now I need to get my controll arms installed.

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, milled heads, K&N, off road pipes, ADS chip, pulleys, msd coil,9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote