MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2001, 01:02 PM   #1
smithbling
Registered Member

Post Raced a lil Katana on the highway!

I am coming home from my buddy's work when I see a bike run up on me fairly quick. Traffic in front is slow and I move over with blinker and proceed to be cut off by 1 driver. No more than 2 seconds later another idiot cuts me off. I am getting a little ticked and the bike is following me at this time. I swoop over 3 lanes and keep it in 5th at half throttle. I see the bike try the pass and I let him. The bike gets ahead and we clear traffic he pulls over to the slow lane and I bring it up to even with him. We are going about 70MPH and I drop it into 4th and stand on it! He hits it the same time and he pulls me by only 1 BIKE LENGTH by the time we hit around 130MPH. I get beside him again at 60MPH and drop it to third and he looks over and I give him the go! We are off, I pull about 1 BIKE LENGTH off the bat and he catches and we stay even until about 130 MPH. He proceeds to get off and I give him the wave and he waves back.

The guy was madd cool and I really didn't expect to have a chance. I was able to see on the side of his bike the words "Katana", it looked to be an early 90's. Any idea what model??

------------------
C ME FLY
88 Notch
MAC headers, H-pipe, and Chrome 2.5" pipes, pullies, K&N filter, BM shifter, 17" ROH ZR6, Dropped 1.5".
smithbling is offline   Reply With Quote