MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2001, 12:52 AM   #1
66 Racer
Registered Member

Default Cops SUCK - So does Krispy kream

Hey guys,

Well, another Sunday went by (last sunday) and my friends and I were kicking it at this Krispy Kreams (or however they spell it) in City of Industry, CA were all the racers kick it at. Out of NO WHERE the cops come RACING with lights on off the freeway and block the exits (only 2) and give everyone tickets for something. I HATED THAT ****, i got a lame *** ticket for a "leaky exaust" as what the cop wrote on my ticket. He didnt know a thing about cars as he confused by carb as my exaust system and as i tryed explaining that the light white smoke coming out of my pipes is NORMAL when an engine is COLD, but he said he smelt gas, and i said my car is over 30 yrs old so doesnt need to be smoged, and all he could say is "just fix it"

I AM NOW PROTESTING KRISPY KREAMS since they obviously dont like buisness from OUR KIND OF PEOPLE, sicne the manager was saying "WE DON WANT YOU HERE, You scare the customers away!" All i was thinking is that "who the hell do you think the customers are!?!?!?!? We ARE, who else would buy dougnutsat 10pm on a SUNDAY night!!!"

I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them AGAINE!!!

Lol, as i left i was reving my engine, practically redlining at times, It was great! The whole parking lot full of mainly ricers turning as all the cops could do was watch me drive off!

"***K THE POLICE" - - - Jay and Silent Bob

Later guys