MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-19-2001, 01:36 PM   #1
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

Post Took out a 91GT with Pick-up

Well if everyone remember my posts about a month ago named disrespect among mustang owners when my friend stole some of my mustang parts, I finally saw him for the first time since then yesterday. Unfortunatly I wasnt in my mustang. I was in the Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up that my father and I just rebuild that has a LT1 roller motor and new heads. Well I ride his @ss all the through town and he didnt know it was me. He stops at a redlight and i bump his rear end. Now he knows its me. He heads out toward US 40 and I follow. We get about 1/2 mile out of town and I here him hit it. He pulls 1/2 car and then I drop the truck down a gear and put it to it and pass him like nothing, I was suprised. I assume the only modifying he has done to his car is add a mass air and my conical filter which are both mine that he stole. I get right infront of him and pull in his lane..check my seatbelt and here comes the brakes. He locks up his too and all I see is gravel flying and his car going sideways. I was laughing my @ss off..He's just lucky I havent found out where he lives yet.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, A9P Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley Fuel Regulator, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors

[This message has been edited by Smokedawg (edited 04-19-2001).]

Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 02:04 PM   #2
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Talking

While you were in a car he didn't recognize you should have followed him home Hope you get your filter back soon.....then beat his A$$! Light Em Up!!!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 02:28 PM   #3
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

He stole my mass air and filter. He works 3rd shift so he was on his way to work from home. So if i would have followed him i would have just ended up where he worked.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, A9P Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley Fuel Regulator, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors
Old 04-19-2001, 03:53 PM   #4
Fostang
Registered Member

He must have chunked in his pants. LOL

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 03:54 PM   #5
R-MODEL
Registered Member

Cool

I think that you should have followed him to work, this way you have a starting point to follow him home.

------------------
1994 Mustang GT with 110K miles, ported cobra intake, ported edlebrock heads, 1 3/4" long tube, b303 cam, 2 chamber flowmasters, cobra-r wheels, cobra front brake kit, saleen wing, recaro seats, radar detector, etc.
R-MODEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 06:38 PM   #6
dinomite
The Dude

You need to get that guy back somehow. I was wondering what happened just hte other day, cause I remembered your post.
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 06:57 PM   #7
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

I hear he has been hiding for awhile. I have like 20 people uptown that are on the lookout for him.. I saw him in New Castle about a week ago but he had like 4 other guys with him and i was by myself..

------------------
Old 04-19-2001, 07:07 PM   #8
Rev
Registered Member

Hee,hee. Sounds like this guy is gonna get the "whupping" he deserves eventually. Try not to get in legal trouble though.

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote