MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-18-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default Funny Story, especially when ya read the end.

I just went to drop off my girlfriend (exactly 15km from my house) and I was behind a Z24 with Dual exhaust but it had big cans added and one wasn't working, just for looks. lol I was laughing so hard. Cause exhaust was only coming out the left one of them and they were pretty big cans at the end and crucked (Can't spell). and a Ford Probe in front of him. So we all took off I was beside the Z24 and he stepped on it and I stepped on it I pulled away from him sooo fast it was unbeliable, then I let go around 170km (Speed limit 80) (Girlfriend is freaking) anyway then I can see him coming up again so I step on it and then the Probe which was following abit behind comes up and steps on it to catch up so I step on it, the 3 of us were flying like bats out of hell. But I smoked the Z24 it wasn't even funny. So I dropped her off and made my way home, I was just cruising like not going fast then I was about to stop at a red light infront Chapters and this Berrerta comes flying so he jumps me cause he doesn't make a quite a stop at the light so I take off get beside him give some gas and let go and then we both take off I could hear his engine screaming so I stepped on it and pulled away from him like nothing and kept letting go. We were doing around 130 or so down Yonge (Speed limit 60km) but I ran out of room and slammed on the break flew behind him and then we stopped and Mulock and Yonge and he was giving me the reverse lights like he was going to back up I gave him the fogs. lol It was funny anyway that concluded my night of racing and winning twice. lol I was very surprised about the Z24 though.

Now this is funny part. I was driving my moms 2000 Pontiac Montana. lol Now thats funny. hehehe.... That concludes my night of racing a van and winning. Don't under estimate vans, they are pretty quick. lol Not stang quick but quick. Now I cannot wait to get my 69 Mach 1 on the road next summer. =) But I'm sure I won't race it like I do the van. =) hehehe.... I thought I'd have to share my story. lol

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 08:01 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Red face

whats the mod's on the montana,hehe

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 06:33 PM   #3
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

{ricer quote} man u have to be runnin boost or sprayin or sumthing...man a cavalier with twun fart pipes must be puttin out mad hp
there is no way u took him in a montana
don't get me wrong they are crazy fast but come on{end ricer quote}

man that is funny
Old 11-18-2001, 09:40 PM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

lmao, it's stock dude. =) lol It's so funny though. My g/f's town has thousands of ricers and the stories I have of **** I've done to them. I was pulled over to the side of the road and I could see this ricer coming up so he went to pass me and I starting going and so he was on the wrong side of the road right beside me and I wouldn't let him onto the right side of the road, it was so funny so after I dropped my g/f and her friend off my 2 friends and I headed back home and we're driving along and we come up to the same guy, and we try racing him but he didn't want to go then he makes a quick turn so I pulled a U turn and started following him (I really have nothing better to do ) so I started following him and he goes like 20km hoping to piss me off and get me to pass him so after like 10 minutes of following this guy he pulls over and we drive away. lol =) That was one another funny story. And tonight I raced a Civic with stickers up the ***, remember if you got stickers on your car it's gotta be fast, and blue lights all over the peice of crap looked like a runway or something and I blew the doors of him. I love these guys who put stickers and lights on there car and forget it's not fast. It was so funny cause they are so stupid. Don't get me wrong I've lost to several cars but I just love going agaist the ones that think they are fast.

And RAGE_5.0 that is so funny. lol =) I can't wait tell I get my stang on the road next summer. lol But I'm sure I won't be doing **** like this. Honda's ain't worth my expensive gas. =)

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 10:37 AM   #5
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

yeah i decided i'm not going to race this year
i got my license on oct 11th(u know how the graduated licensing is).i raced my cousins 4 banger talon and just plain anihilated him by the top of second(and that where we started)had almost 3 cars on him from 3000-5200 rpms.........i was plzd with that
i get a lot of ppl thinking i wanna race them though because my car does not idle right so i have to rev it up sometiomes at stop lights and ppl just look at me like i'm stupid or sumthing......next year i'm gonna start eating ricers up though after i rebuild it and puit the nitrous in and the et streets