MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-25-2001, 12:52 AM   #1
66 Racer
Registered Member

Default Cops SUCK - So does Krispy kream

Hey guys,

Well, another Sunday went by (last sunday) and my friends and I were kicking it at this Krispy Kreams (or however they spell it) in City of Industry, CA were all the racers kick it at. Out of NO WHERE the cops come RACING with lights on off the freeway and block the exits (only 2) and give everyone tickets for something. I HATED THAT ****, i got a lame *** ticket for a "leaky exaust" as what the cop wrote on my ticket. He didnt know a thing about cars as he confused by carb as my exaust system and as i tryed explaining that the light white smoke coming out of my pipes is NORMAL when an engine is COLD, but he said he smelt gas, and i said my car is over 30 yrs old so doesnt need to be smoged, and all he could say is "just fix it"

I AM NOW PROTESTING KRISPY KREAMS since they obviously dont like buisness from OUR KIND OF PEOPLE, sicne the manager was saying "WE DON WANT YOU HERE, You scare the customers away!" All i was thinking is that "who the hell do you think the customers are!?!?!?!? We ARE, who else would buy dougnutsat 10pm on a SUNDAY night!!!"

I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them AGAINE!!!

Lol, as i left i was reving my engine, practically redlining at times, It was great! The whole parking lot full of mainly ricers turning as all the cops could do was watch me drive off!

"***K THE POLICE" - - - Jay and Silent Bob

Later guys
Old 11-25-2001, 11:13 AM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

There are only a couple places I will buy doughnuts from. Krispy Kreme isn't one of them. Damn, that just sounds kinda crappy. Think I've had their **** outta vending machines before?

Hans' Bakery, Osseo Bakery, Jack's (maybe, he stole all the recipe's from Hans.)

It was pretty obvious what went down. The manager called the cops and had them mess with all of you. The movie TFAF is probably why everybody now has a bad name. Glad they got that movie right.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 12:48 PM   #3
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Man that is abunch of crap. I'd take that to court and fight it, you should be fine, just show that your car is old enough not to be emissioned. And if you smell gas thats cause there is alot of power. I love cars that you can smell the gas. Cops no nothing, & there are acouple out there that can be pricks. Don't get me wrong not all are bad. (My g/f dad is a cop AHH) lol

Anyway good luck with that. I live in Canada but if I'm in the states I'll be sure to stay away from Krispy Kream.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 01:19 PM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Our Hang out is at an Advanced Auto. They close at 9:00 and dont mind us using there parking lot. I guess because there closed and we arent affecting there bussiness at all.

The cops have tried to run us out, but we have permission to use that parking lot to meet at.

Just as long as we keep the place neat and dont spin tires and do donuts. We usually take care of the newcomers that try to cause problems for us by spinning tires and doing donuts.

The Mustang people have been hanging out there for over 10 years. We just recently kinda turned into a haven for Domestic Muscle, including Chevorlet, Ponitiac, and a few Buicks. Now to think of it, I dont remember ever seeing a Dodge/Mopar out there. Classic or new.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 11:56 AM   #5
Rebel79
News Editor

I can totally see Krispy Cream's point of view. I would not want racers hanging out looking all tough outside my store. It woudl scare away the 'nicer' customers. I used to hang out with the mischeivious punk crowd so I know what you guys are up to.
Rebel Racing. Home of Bay Area Mustangs
Rebel79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 12:49 PM   #6
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

The local McDonnalds used to be our hangout, and they pulled the same sh*t. There exuse was we weren't eating their sh*tty food, so we used to go in buy a cheesberger, go back to the parking lot and set up lawn chairs and chill. They stoped b*tching pretty quick.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:18 PM   #7
66 Racer
Registered Member

Hey,

Well, i guess you would like an update, the place isnt as full as it used to be, i was surprised by the turnout though. i got kicked out about 9:30 or so, but just drove around the mall and went back in, A LOT of people were basically parking RIGHT outside of krispycreams lot, the guys inside made sure they had something from krispy in their hands, i will admit i was one of them, i didnt want to get kicked out again. Only bought a drink though, that dahm manager wasnt working then, thats probably why no cops came by.

---Anthony
Old 11-28-2001, 03:18 AM   #8
Johnphin
Registered Member

I havn't seen too many racers hanging out at the local Krispy Kream in Grapevine, TX, but they used to have a restored 1930s-'40s Krispy Kream dilevery truck parked around back there. If that truck is any indication, it looks like the local managment might be car guys/girls. Looking through one of the vents in the side of the hood, it looked like a small block ford, open chrome air cleaner and chrome valve covers. When I looked in the window it had an Autometer 160 mph speedo and tach installed in the dash. Pretty neat, as far as big ole trucks go...
Johnphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 05:05 AM   #9
PKRWUD

I would walk naked, in the snow, for 5 miles, just to have a half of a Krispy Kreme donut. I have only had them once, but I will never forget them. They are not man made. No earthly being could ever hope to create something so heavenly, IMHO.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 11:14 AM   #10
TJR
Registered Member

Krispy Kremes are ok, but I'm not a big donut person. Too much sugar!

Quote:
Lol, as i left i was reving my engine, practically redlining at times, It was great! The whole parking lot full of mainly ricers turning as all the cops could do was watch me drive off!
You could get a ticket around here for doing that. Usually it shows up in the blotter of the newspaper as cracking exhaust/peeling out.

Last edited by TJR; 11-29-2001 at 11:23 AM..
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 11:33 AM   #11
StangFlyer
Founder

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!! GIVE ME SOME.... Krispy Kreme ROCKS.

I know what you mean though. It's just the way of things. Back in my old street racing days I was run off with everyone else from local establishments, just like everyone else. A local McDonald's ended up being where everyone hung out after a while that finally let everyone be. They finally figured out how much business they got on Friday and Saturday night when 100 cars full of hot rodders came pulling in. Not to mention all the plain old folks that ended up wondering in just to check out all the rides...
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote