MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 11:34 PM   #1
langley
Registered Member

Angry Thieves and Vandals!

I bought my 90 LX coupe a year ago and put the new paint on it 6 months ago. Everywhere I go I get tons of looks from the old men to the hot chicks. Even a couple of Hells Angels have given the thumbs up sign.

I've been reading Mustang mags for a year now and I've been to a few 'Stang shows. Not meaning to brag but so far I think my paint job is the best I've seen on a 'Stang yet. The paint was super expensive [4000$ Canadian] but well worth it on most days. But all this comes at a price.

Since I got the paint job I've had someone pry the door away from the lock and scratch it to **** luckly my neighbor saw it and started yelling at him; he just walked away calmly like he had a right to do it ,saying F-you,you stupid fat B#tch. [1500$]. My nephew crashed into the side of it on his bike scratching it [1000$]. Someone hitting it in a parking lot chipping off some paint off [1300$] and last night someone pulled the opposite door lock out and got in. When they opened my door the alarm went off and they ran away; they even turned the sensor light I have in my garage up so the light didn't go off but the night before the same people hit the front bumper with something chipping off paint [all together for the last two was 2100$]. They aren't too smart since I have two flashing L.E.D's showing my alarm is on. I know someone has a hardon for my car, so if you are thinking of putting expensive paint on your Stang, think twice, those thieves got me thinking about selling my car and buying one that blends in more!

Does anyone know how to post pics so I can show you my car I'm talking about (I don't have a scanner).

SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG, I HAVE A LOT OF ANGER FOR THIEVES AND VANDALS!!!

Last edited by langley; 12-05-2001 at 12:33 PM..
Old 12-05-2001, 01:36 AM   #2
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Location: Maple Ridge B.C. Canada, The Best Place In The World

i totally know what you mean, my paint was all mint, now i have some little rock chips, someone scratched part of my fender, other little chips that piss me off. it makes me wish i almost didnt have a nice paint job.

im just across the river from you, ever race at mission?

theres 1 stang in town i can almost gurantee has a better paint job (no offense). the reason i say this is because he paid a lot at our shop, had the car completly re done, the car was wetsanded & polished, and this thing had everything re-done better than new. this car has a blown 408 and is puttin 750rwhp.

ive never seen a nicer fox mustang than this one.
1984 Bronco II, 36" Michelin Military Tires, 95 EFI 5.0, NP435 Tranny, NP208 Doubler, NP205 Transfer Case, Fill Size Solid Dana 44 Front End, WH Progressive Rate Rock Crawling Coils, Bronco 8.8 Rear, Skyjacker Softride Leafs, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Locker. Final Crawl Ratio Of 175:1

88 GT
Best 60ft. 2.181
Best ET 14.350
Best MPH 98.01
~WRECKED!!!!~
Old 12-05-2001, 12:26 PM   #3
langley
Registered Member

I've never raced at mission,But this summer I'll be there all the time once I get the nitrous installed.I'd like to see this fox, you are talking about,sounds like it eats alot of bowties.
What shop do you work atand how much does it cost for a wet sand and polish,I've been over in ridge a few times.Have you ever been to Port Kells to watch or participate in the illegals?

Last edited by langley; 12-05-2001 at 12:38 PM..
Old 12-05-2001, 02:49 PM   #4
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Id like to see this paint job. But with out a scanner or digital camera your out of luck.

They are cheap you should buy one.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Old 12-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #5
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Sorry to hear of your luck (or lack thereof I guess).

Move to Blue Oval Lounge

My Car
Old 12-05-2001, 04:05 PM   #6
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I never had a problem with my coupe and people messing with it. I think everyone liked my car enough they wouldn't do anything stupid like that....But I have pissed a few people off enough that they probably would **** with it...rat bastards....My fastback will stay in the garage most of the time when it's done. And it won't be parked at school or anything so no one will have the chance to do anything to it....
Old 12-05-2001, 07:43 PM   #7
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

That's rough man, sorry to hear that. I'm worried about painting my car for that reason. But now I gotta see if I can still keep my car, or even if I can still drive.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
Old 12-05-2001, 09:19 PM   #8
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Why 1969Mach1? Did something happen?
Old 12-05-2001, 11:25 PM   #9
mustang killer
Registered Member

Talking Re: Thieves and Vandals!

Quote:
Originally posted by langley

I bought my 90 LX coupe a year ago and put the new paint on it 6 months ago. Everywhere I go I get tons of looks from the old men to the hot chicks. Even a couple of Hells Angels have given the thumbs up sign.

I've been reading Mustang mags for a year now and I've been to a few 'Stang shows. Not meaning to brag but so far I think my paint job is the best I've seen on a 'Stang yet. The paint was super expensive [4000$ Canadian] but well worth it on most days. But all this comes at a price.

Since I got the paint job I've had someone pry the door away from the lock and scratch it to **** luckly my neighbor saw it and started yelling at him; he just walked away calmly like he had a right to do it ,saying F-you,you stupid fat B#tch. [1500$]. My nephew crashed into the side of it on his bike scratching it [1000$]. Someone hitting it in a parking lot chipping off some paint off [1300$] and last night someone pulled the opposite door lock out and got in. When they opened my door the alarm went off and they ran away; they even turned the sensor light I have in my garage up so the light didn't go off but the night before the same people hit the front bumper with something chipping off paint [all together for the last two was 2100$]. They aren't too smart since I have two flashing L.E.D's showing my alarm is on. I know someone has a hardon for my car, so if you are thinking of putting expensive paint on your Stang, think twice, those thieves got me thinking about selling my car and buying one that blends in more!

Does anyone know how to post pics so I can show you my car I'm talking about (I don't have a scanner).

SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG, I HAVE A LOT OF ANGER FOR THIEVES AND VANDALS!!!
Old 12-05-2001, 11:30 PM   #10
mustang killer
Registered Member

Default MAN YOU NEED SOME MUSCLE

Dude that is a major bummer man, why does someone want a mustang???? i think that is deffinitly a waste of someones time to steal a car like that. Here is a solution dump that domestic and by an import buddy, you see the reason someone probably wants to steal that car is so they can thrash it man. Just by an import man, your reputation well be much better. Rice rockets for life mustang freaks
Old 12-06-2001, 12:30 AM   #11
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

langley, i work at classic image autobody, on river road (the same road the ferry is on). never been to the street races(lack of info, dont want to go there & get busted). id like to go & just watch one night.

if ya want to know about wetsanding & polishing, just call Classic Image Autobody 604-467-8988 between 8-430 & talk to todd. im not sure what it will cost.

we just finished wetsanding & polishing a 64 malibu convertable, and the thing looks like a piece of candy
1984 Bronco II, 36" Michelin Military Tires, 95 EFI 5.0, NP435 Tranny, NP208 Doubler, NP205 Transfer Case, Fill Size Solid Dana 44 Front End, WH Progressive Rate Rock Crawling Coils, Bronco 8.8 Rear, Skyjacker Softride Leafs, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Locker. Final Crawl Ratio Of 175:1

88 GT
Best 60ft. 2.181
Best ET 14.350
Best MPH 98.01
~WRECKED!!!!~
Old 12-06-2001, 12:47 AM   #12
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Talking HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Dude that is a major bummer man, why does someone want a mustang????
Because there cheep, fast & easy to mod (we mustangers dont need to drop 3 grand or more to go 13s)
Quote:
Here is a solution dump that domestic and by an import buddy, you see the reason someone probably wants to steal that car is so they can thrash it man
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote:
Just by an import man, your reputation well be much better. Rice rockets for life mustang freaks
Yeah, smoke another one buddy.....

88 GT
Best 60ft. 2.181
Best ET 14.350
Best MPH 98.01
~WRECKED!!!!~
Old 12-06-2001, 01:02 AM   #13
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Ah, tis the season for the Christmas Troll. mustang killer, your name I'm sure comes from the early 80's 3.3Ls and the Fox 2.3L autos why would you even come to a site with smart people on it?

We more than likely know more about your car than you do, and that's why we drive Mustangs. It's cause we know your econobox rice burning go kart was really never meant to look good (nearly impossible to do, even with all the wings and kits), go fast, or be mechanic friendly.

Let me know the next time your killer ricemobile in Gran Turismo takes out the Mustang in that game, cause there is a 99.9% chance any import car you own would be out of it's league trying to play with the V-8 Mustang's Ford has been rolling off the lines since 1983.
Old 12-06-2001, 05:44 PM   #14
langley
Registered Member

Cool

bowtie eater 5 litre:People gather at port kells every friday and saturday if it is dry out.the cops don't mind everybody gathering lots of people do burnouts in their pieces of crap and the cops still don't care ,they barely even show up ,it is almost like a big car show especially in the summer but then people start leaving to go race,these drag aren't too dangerous they are held in remote industrial sites were there is no public.I've even been watching people drag when the cops showed up and they tell people to just leave,no fines,no tickets.most nights are boring at port kells except if you are with a big crew[there are tonnes of stangs].Were is that fox stang you are talking about from?,what coloror what paint does it have?It is not that black with blue checkered one is it?
Old 12-06-2001, 08:08 PM   #15
mustang killer
Registered Member

Default hey dick head, get your info straight

[

Last edited by mustang killer; 12-06-2001 at 08:22 PM..
Old 12-06-2001, 08:10 PM   #16
mustang killer
Registered Member

Default get your info straight

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
Ah, tis the season for the Christmas Troll. mustang killer, your name I'm sure comes from the early 80's 3.3Ls and the Fox 2.3L autos why would you even come to a site with smart people on it?

We more than likely know more about your car than you do, and that's why we drive Mustangs. It's cause we know your econobox rice burning go kart was really never meant to look good (nearly impossible to do, even with all the wings and kits), go fast, or be mechanic friendly.

Let me know the next time your killer ricemobile in Gran Turismo takes out the Mustang in that game, cause there is a 99.9% chance any import car you own would be out of it's league trying to play with the V-8 Mustang's Ford has been rolling off the lines since 1983.
Old 12-06-2001, 08:17 PM   #17
mustang killer
Registered Member

Default get your info straight unit 5302 fagget

hey did you say to find a car that can destroy the mustang in gran turismo, well buddy or should i say you fuckin fag listen up, the rx7, the 300zx, toyota supra are a just a few of the cars that will eat your box pieces of ****. So before you start making up your own accusations, research your **** fagget, the mustang weighs a ton and is probably the worst handling car on the road and in the game, and it is ugly. So, play the game, and remember the people who made that game are in favour of rice rockets. OH YEAH YOU GOT ONE THING STRAIGHT THE IMPORTS ARE DIFFINITLY OUT OF THE MUSTANGS LEAGUE, HAAAAAAAAA LOSER
Old 12-06-2001, 08:39 PM   #18
langley
Registered Member

Thumbs down

hey mustang killer or should I say rx-7 driver thats right I know what you drive,be careful what you say I know were you live,tell your sister to stop calling me I won't take her out she looks like you and that isn't pretty!
Old 12-06-2001, 09:14 PM   #19
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I'm too pissed about this fuckhead piece of **** ricing ******* to say anything.....

Moderators, please get this guy out of here and shut him the **** up.
Old 12-06-2001, 10:41 PM   #20
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

langley, wheres the meet place???, its on friday at like 1200, right?

the guys mustang is blue, its a 89-90(i think) lx hatch, has a 2.5" hood with a cut out for the thing from the blower to the throttle body(cant remember what its called), he has weld draglites(i think) with skinnies up front & MT ET streets on the back. he lives in maple ridge(i think, sometimes see him driving it around town).

id like to go to the street races one night. i wouldnt race, but it would be neat to see other people race.

dickfedbedwetter, oh i mean mustang killer, you are the guys that give all import drivers a bad name

88 GT
Best 60ft. 2.181
Best ET 14.350
Best MPH 98.01
~WRECKED!!!!~
Closed Thread