MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2001, 07:55 PM   #1
stng87
Registered Member

Post honda civic tries a flyby

I dont know if this counts as one as we hadnt even raced. But this is how it went. I was on the interstate and this civic coased up next to me (which had to be a chore in itself since I was crusing at 85-90.) It was so funny, then it downshifted and tried to fly by me. The unique and pitiful sound resembled that of my Black & Decker dremel. It fell back to about even with my door, then upshifted again. I let it creep by so I could look at its 3-foot chin-up bar, and it also had the grand daddy of all fart pipes.
First time Ive won a race without accellerating

------------------
1987 black with t-tops. Cobra intake, 1.7 cobra crane rollers, gt40p's, bbk shorties, off road h-pipe, adj. FPR, rebuilt aod w/shift kit, 65mm TB, 4.10's 12.90's at best probably less.
*** AOD's
Semper Fi
Old 04-13-2001, 09:18 PM   #2
dinomite
The Dude

I like that description of it, they do sound like power tools, except a tool is more manly than those stupid things.
Old 04-14-2001, 06:33 AM   #3
inferno
The Instigator

I guess some people will never learn......interesting to see that a Marine and a high school student think alike.....hmmmm

------------------
90 Honda CRX aka Project Mongoose
Estimated Completion: 7/1/01

84 Toyota Supra
High flow cat, two chamber flowmaster, custom 2.5" piping, msd 8.5mm wires. Will have boost before 2002.
Old 04-14-2001, 09:49 AM   #4
stng87
Registered Member

interesting observation, but yes some high school students DO possess a significantly higher level of thought than the average high school student. Dinomite is just probably one of them. I mean he sounds pretty knowledgeable in all his posts.

------------------
1987 black with t-tops. Cobra intake, 1.7 cobra crane rollers, gt40p's, bbk shorties, off road h-pipe, adj. FPR, rebuilt aod w/shift kit, 65mm TB, 4.10's 12.90's at best probably less.
*** AOD's
Semper Fi
Old 04-15-2001, 04:20 PM   #5
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
Originally posted by stng87:
interesting observation, but yes some high school students DO possess a significantly higher level of thought than the average high school student. Dinomite is just probably one of them. I mean he sounds pretty knowledgeable in all his posts.

------------------

84 Toyota Supra
High flow cat, two chamber flowmaster, custom 2.5" piping, msd 8.5mm wires. Will have boost before 2002.
Old 04-15-2001, 05:54 PM   #6
stng87
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by inferno:

people like you just piss me off, here im trying to downplay your insult and you have to go and be a ***** again so Im not going to talk any **** , nor will I take any. This is why Im going to simply fly my happy *** to cali and kick the **** out of you. Why not I have nothing better to do. So ill be in L.A. on the 22nd. I think that if I can come that far you can make it the rest of the way. And if you dont then youre just a ***** .
I know this is a little extreme, but Im sick of pusses like yourself coming in here and ******* up a perfectly good site.

------------------
1987 black with t-tops. Cobra intake, 1.7 cobra crane rollers, gt40p's, bbk shorties, off road h-pipe, adj. FPR, rebuilt aod w/shift kit, 65mm TB, 4.10's 12.90's at best probably less, oops I mean worse.
*** AOD's
Semper Fi
Old 04-15-2001, 11:04 PM   #7
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
people like you just piss me off, here im trying to downplay your insult and you have to go and be a ***** again so Im not going to talk any **** , nor will I take any. This is why Im going to simply fly my happy *** to cali and kick the **** out of you. Why not I have nothing better to do. So ill be in L.A. on the 22nd. I think that if I can come that far you can make it the rest of the way. And if you dont then youre just a ***** .
I know this is a little extreme, but Im sick of pusses like yourself coming in here and ******* up a perfectly good site.

Just like a marine.....

------------------

84 Toyota Supra

[This message has been edited by inferno (edited 04-16-2001).]
Old 04-15-2001, 11:38 PM   #8
stng87
Registered Member

not talking shitt anymore. See you (or not) in a week.

------------------
1987 black with t-tops. Cobra intake, 1.7 cobra crane rollers, gt40p's, bbk shorties, off road h-pipe, adj. FPR, rebuilt aod w/shift kit, 65mm TB, 4.10's 12.90's at best probably less, oops I mean worse.
*** AOD's. Pedals are in! Now to get the tranny back together and installed!
Semper Fi
Old 04-16-2001, 12:28 AM   #9
inferno
The Instigator

Quote:
not talking shitt anymore. See you (or not) in a week.

You aren't worth the effort....not going to waste 45 minutes to drive to LA, kick your @ss, and then take another 45 minute drive back home. Oh wait, I am supposed to be scared cuz you are a marine...oh no, please don't hurt me sir!! I am soooo sorry for insulting you so terribly.

Funny how someone can get so upset by someone typing a few words...I am glad to see that I have such a big influence on you.

------------------

84 Toyota Supra
Old 04-16-2001, 04:15 AM   #10
StreetStang37
Registered Member

Inferno, you sound like a fuqing ricer. I'm not surprised you back down from his challenge, as most ricers back down from most challenges when the time comes. Don't talk $h!t if you can't back it up.

------------------
1993 Mustang GT - March Ram Air & Pullies, K&N, C&L 73mm MAF, Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2 in. mandrel bent cat back, High Flow H-Pipe, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 16* Timing Advance
Old 04-16-2001, 08:38 AM   #11
R-MODEL
Registered Member

Angry

Inferno, you sound like a typical moronic ricer, I destroy ricers like you with my Grand Cherokee, I do not waste gas on you with my Mustang. So why don't you go to either club-si or honda-tech and spout your bullsh*t there.

------------------
1994 Mustang GT with 110K miles, ported cobra intake, ported edlebrock heads, 1 3/4" long tube, b303 cam, 2 chamber flowmasters, cobra-r wheels, cobra front brake kit, saleen wing, recaro seats, radar detector, etc.
Old 04-16-2001, 08:51 AM   #12
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Don't worry about it stang87 guys just get on messeage boards and run there mouths because they no it will never happen in real life. Don't talk about the military either inferno we are the ppl that make ur lifes possible with out this country would not be free and u couldn't own that sorry *** car of urs. I am in the army by the way as most of u know by now.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2001, 09:06 AM   #13
SidiousV
Registered Member

Wink

I s'pose if I was flyin' a rice mobile, I'd want to be on a discussion board where the participants talk about real cars. So, I really can't blame Inferno. I think Inferno has what is referred to as, "Penis Envy."

Bah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Old 04-17-2001, 02:24 AM   #14
stng87
Registered Member

I dont usually get this pissed but this is the best damm site Ive found and every once in a while there has to be an *** (always a ricer) that shows up and fukks it up. Thats what pisses me off.
Just the same Ill be in LA. in a week. Flying out the 22nd
And as far as the military is concerned inferno, if I were you Id not talk too much **** . Youre bount to make people pissed. Plus if it werent for the military, you'd not only be driving foreign, youd be speaking it too.

------------------
Semper Fi
Old 04-17-2001, 10:47 AM   #15
inferno
The Instigator

I am not backing down from his challenge. If he feels he is such a bad @ss, he can come to San Bernardino and get his @ss whooped and then drive back to LA in pain. I never said anything bad about the military in general....just talking about the behavior of marines and most of you other guys who chimed in know that I am right about that. You guys need to take your head out of your @ss and actually read what I said before you go making snap judgements about me. Stng87 has proven my point about marines as have my other countless encounters. So if you are really such a bad @ss, come to San Bernardino. I guarantee that IF you have the balls to come out here, you will be sorry. I just have to add you to my list of marines who I have **<ked up.

------------------

84 Toyota Supra
Old 04-17-2001, 11:03 AM   #16
stng87
Registered Member

Quote:
I am not backing down from his challenge. If he feels he is such a bad @ss, he can come to San Bernardino and get his @ss whooped and then drive back to LA in pain. I never said anything bad about the military in general....just talking about the behavior of marines and most of you other guys who chimed in know that I am right about that. You guys need to take your head out of your @ss and actually read what I said before you go making snap judgements about me. Stng87 has proven my point about marines as have my other countless encounters. So if you are really such a bad @ss, come to San Bernardino. I guarantee that IF you have the balls to come out here, you will be sorry. I just have to add you to my list of marines who I have **<ked up. And theres nothing wrong with being gay bitches.

so whats your address. Ill be there. And your real name, so I know who to ask for. Go ahead and think that I ll come all that way to kick your aass and not go the extra 45 miles.

------------------
Semper Fi
Old 04-17-2001, 11:06 AM   #17
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Angry

This is just dumb. Why are we threatening a$$ beatings now??

This is supposed to be a friendly board. Now everyone here knows that MOST import drivers think that slapping on rims and exhaust makes their car instantly fast. Well, we all know that is not true. BUT, imports CAN be fast, so they are not all rice. I know for a fact that Inferno is NOT a ricer. Furthermore, there will always be two people on here that NEVER agree...but that's no reason for a whupping (well, not all the time at least )

Stng87 I think you the bee's knees
and Inferno has made me laugh many a time that I was sad or down , that's why I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE BABIES?????????????????????????

stop fighting...please????

*cries*

------------------
Elisha (Mustangbelle)
1994 GT: Cartech intake,4.10s, full exhaust, and pulleys.
Sold the 1986 LX sedan
http://www.geocities.com/mustangbelle_306
AOL name: GT306Chick

Old 04-17-2001, 11:15 AM   #18
stng87
Registered Member

Quote:
...And theres nothing wrong with being gay bitches.
So should I just come in and knock on the closet door, or will you be totally "out" then?

------------------
Semper Fi
Old 04-17-2001, 11:38 AM   #19
inferno
The Instigator

Elisha, thank you for your concern. I really appreciate your effort to try to calm this situation. As for the jarhead, check your e-mail. There you will find my home phone number. Give me a call when you get to cali so we can arrange a "meeting". BTW, my name is Howard.

------------------

84 Toyota Supra
Old 04-17-2001, 02:36 PM   #20
stng87
Registered Member

Quote:
I guess some people will never learn......interesting to see that a Marine and a high school student think alike.....hmmmm

Ok I must admitt that I was acting mostly on anger after I read Inferno's first post. It was not provoked in any way except the post was about a ricer. THis is a MUSTANG site, that will happen.
And as far as saying that all Marines are the same way, thats just the same as saying that all ricers are slow. Not ALL are.
It just pisssed me off cause I did nothing toward him, plus I just dumped my fiancee cause shes a ***** , so that didnt help my mood any. Ive since cooled down but if you still wanna go for fun Im game. I love a good fight! But lets up the stakes a bit by saying the loser can't post here anymore.

Closed Thread