MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2001, 10:20 PM   #1
affiliated
Registered Member

Question *WANTED*-advice on mod. procedure?

In about a week I'm getting my long anticipated pony. It's an all stock '88 GT (manual trans.)It hasn't been mistreated but i can sense that the years have taken its toll on it. I'd like to know how to go about modifying it - what to begin with, estimated prices, etc. I just became a member a few hours ago and I've been reading some of the messages it's obvious you guys know what you're talking about and any advice that can be given will be greatly appreciated. ***i'm glad i stumbled across this site cause it's good to know that there are fellow anti rice-rockets out there.
Old 09-14-2001, 12:45 AM   #2
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Give me some details on the car, mileage, etc? What do you want to do with the car, do you want a 13 sec. car, a 12 sec. daily driver, 11 sec. rocket.? Good luck with your car, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

------------------
1989 GT, 3:55's, full exhaust, 4 in. hood, Pro 5.0, Have many other parts 4 sale. All parts for sale now.

2000 Camaro SS-A4, 13.7's bone stock.

1989 Chevy S-10, EX. Cab-383(500+hp on motor), trick flow heads, trick flow pistons, etc... autometer phantom gauges, "built" 700R4, roll cage, lexan back window, corbeau seats, R.H.S. 5 harnesses, Fuel cell, convo pro wheels, 15x14's with 29x18.5 M/T'S on back, 15x4's on front, nitrous, and so much more!
Old 09-14-2001, 08:21 AM   #3
Kevin Price
Registered Member

affiliated

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find a ton of of folks to give you the information you are looking for. As this is a technical question it belongs in our forum Windsor Power. You will get a a much better response over there.

Moved to Windsor Power

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci,Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Closed Thread